Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TrendsBlue Premium Polka Dot Infinity Loop Fashion Scarf - Different Colors Available
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 9, 2014
The scarf shipped a day after I ordered it and arrived in 2 days. It had an odd odor like glue but it faded away after a couple of days. The scarf is sheer and very light so it doesn't keep you very warm but I live in Florida so it's perfect for our weather. It's also a little short but I don't wear my scarfs close to my neck. Very cute!
on September 9, 2014
I really like this scarf I got grey small dot. I like the light weight soft fabric because it drapes well. I also like the length. I just purchased another. It's perfect for indoors, a fashion scarf, not a cold weather outdoors scarf.
on October 8, 2014
This scarf looks just like the picture and is SO soft and neutral. Really love this scarf! I will say it's a lot thinner than most of my infinity scarves, but I wanted a nice neutral scarf that would be a little less fluffy for some of my shirts, and this fit the bill. Looks just like the picture (color and fullness).
on April 29, 2014
The color fuchsia is very pretty and perfect for my purpose. The dots are just the right size for the garment I will be wearing it with. The only problem is that there is a ton of fabric to the width of this scarf. I would have liked it to be a bit less wide because you need to double it around your neck.
on May 2, 2014
I ordered the grey scarf and received a tan/white polka dot scarf today. Since there is no option for tan or beige, I have to assume that "tan" is what they mean by "grey". I don't mind too much since it's still a neutral that I can pair with other things. Be aware that the fabric is gauzy and thin and it does pull easily if you get it snagged on something (I can usually stretch the fabric and have the pull disappear)
on February 23, 2014
I highly recommend this scarf. I love the polka dots and it is very lightweight so you can wear it in the winter or spring. Very great price for the scarf.
on February 25, 2014
Very cute scarf. I have seen many of these in stores for $15+ each! This was worth the wait and I even got it before the shipping time told me!
on March 12, 2014
This is very light weight and easy to wear. The style is very chic and I love the colors on it!
on March 24, 2015
I searched Amazon for a white scarf with small black polka dots and this came up so I assumed the dots were black. When it arrived, the dots were navy blue. The description on Amazon doesn't specifically say what color the dots are, so it was not misleading; I just made an assumption based on the search.
on March 13, 2014
I thought the color would be a little brighter of pink. It looks "old" to me but maybe some people like it that color. Also, the weave of the fabric is very loose - almost like cheese cloth. You would never want to wash this or I think it would shrink up to nothing. It will snag on a hangnail the weave is so loose. Very cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.