Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Color: Blue/White|Change

on July 2, 2014
The scarf helped us beat Ghana, tie Portugal, lose/win against Germany, but it had no effect on Belgium and all of their evil ways somehow?
on January 24, 2014
I am very happy with my soccer scarf, it is very warm and comfortable, so soft. It looks great as well, and is well made. I am enjoying this a lot.
on March 12, 2014
I bought them for my daughters to wear to the US National team vs. Russia. The scarfs were well made and a good deal.
on March 10, 2014
Great quality scarf in my opinion for the price I paid. It is very soft and seems fairly durable to me.
on July 12, 2014
This is the first soccer scarf I have ever purchased and I must say, it is of amazing quality! My ex-girlfriend was a weaver and she definitely wouldn't be able to weave something as nice as this. Must have collectable if you are a supporter of the US national soccer teams.
on November 30, 2014
This scarf is sweeeeeet <3 I love it. I bought it before the world cup and it is still looking flawless. It lasted through the moments where the game was so stressful i almost ripped it in half, anyway, now that the winter is here it also makes a good "normal" scarf, and if you're not into that, it looks awesome on the wall! :D
on August 4, 2015
It's a soccer scarf, not too much to it other than I wore it to the Gold Cup semi finals and they played like poop against Jamaica and lost...so yeah.

Scarf is soft, decently made.
on September 1, 2014
Not sure why a sport played in the dead of summer picks a scarf as their official garment but I love scarves and my husband will need this when he gets it on Christmas!
on December 26, 2014
Started my soccer scarf collection with this scarf. Now I have a scarf from each of my favorite teams from all sports. Rhinox is the gold standard for soccer scarves.
on December 28, 2014
I ordered two of these items for my soccer crazy daughters. They absolutely love them. They are well made, soft and comfortable. The delivery was on time as listed.