Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon 27-Inch All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop (57323723)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 10, 2014
Setup was a breeze and there are accessories galore to play games with.

Mine had Windows 8.1 pre-installed (not 8) and was missing some apps that were suppose to be pre-installed (most notably Monopoly). After dealing with tech support round and round they were finally able to send me restore discs (internal restore to factory did nothing with the missing apps). After running the restore discs (3 hour process) I was then prompted to enter a new product key for windows saying the pre-installed key was invalid. I contacted Lenovo customer support again and they just say to retry the system restore and they will call me back. Never heard back from them but I did attempt ANOTHER 3 hour restore with the same results. After doing all of the windows updates including the 8.1 update the product key was magically valid (??).

So after the hassle of all this I now have a fully functional Table PC that we absolutely love!

I do not find much (if any) laggyness in the arua interface as others have described, so that could have been fixed in later releases.

I did buy a USB 3.0 Docking Station since this only have 2 USB ports built in and the docking station also allows me to add an additional monitor since this does not have any type of video output, just a HDMI in. I also bought an external BluRay burner since this has no optical drive built in.

Battery wise we can get about 2 games of Monopoly in before it pops up with a low battery message, so I believe that to be roughly around two hours as they rate.

Overall I would highly recommend this, just be prepared that there may be some more work to get everything you are suppose to...
on August 30, 2014
Beautiful Screen, large tablet effect. Windows 8.1 OS is meh. But the computer itself is a stunner. Had to add an external DVD drive, but knew that before buying. Great touch screen, very responsive. People ohh and ahhh over it. Runs fast enough for what it is used for.

Update: Set it up on battery power in the family room for Fantasy Football week one and it is amazing! A 27 inch tablet/touch screen/streaming... on a kickstand. Everyone loved it!
on August 10, 2014
Been wanting this computer for a long time! I love it! It is exactly how it is described. I believe it is a great price as well.
on July 1, 2014
got here on time works great. I'm using Autodesk Revit for working models and design. does not seem to have problems and this is a heavy software mind I tell you. my presentation are great and work flow on it is great. I don't use the back up battery that often, I which it would last at least 4 hours it would be nice. but I'm ok with it. I do have the i7 with it though.
I would recommend it . very tough build so its heavy. you kids are not just going to walk with this thing that easy.
on July 10, 2014
I had very high hopes for this PC. I really like what Lenovo is doing, and the Aura System, but by the time you do updates the system itself becomes slow. No rhyme or reason, but after Windows Updates out of the box, slowed down a lot. Wonder if Lenovo will read these reviews as I am not the only one to notice this. Sometimes so slow, you click to go to Internet Explorer, and it could take a full minute to load your Homepage. Still kind of fun with the New Aura System and this could be greatly improved with some updates. Hopefully.
on August 20, 2014
I have the version with the 2.0 Ghz Intel i7 3537U processor. It came intially with 8 GB of RAM installed. I upgraded it myself to 16 GB using 2 8GB cards (the machine only has 2 SODIMM 204 pin slots). The hardware maintenance manual is available online and is very helpful in explaining how to dismantle the back of the machine to perform many system upgrades should you desire. My next upgrade will most likely be to replace the existing 1TB 5400 RPM hard drive with a Solid State Drive.
I purchased this machine in April of 2014 through Amazon's Warehouse Deals store as "Used-Very Good condition". When I received the unit, the included Lenovo wireless mouse and keyboard were of 2 different styles and weren't compatible with the one receiver dongle that came with the mouse (I have to believe that this was due to amazon trying to make a complete set out of what may have been returned as incomplete) Additionally, the carrying case was missing. A quick call to Amazon's customer service resulted in a replacement Logitech keyboard and mouse w/unifying receiver being sent out to replace the Lenovo setup, and a 24x28" art portfolio carrying case to act as a carrying case for the computer, and associated accessories should I ever want to take it on the road. +1 to Amazon's customer service. I definitely feel that the Logitech keyboard/mouse, and art portfolio are of much better quality than the respective Lenovo equipment was/would be anyhow. The air hockey game paddles and the e-dice were present but I have yet to use them and doubt that I ever will. I didn't buy the machine for the included games; I bought it because I wanted a simple extra-large tablet that could sit on the small table I use as a desk. The Horizon was the only one I saw that seemed to fit the bill.
A little bit on Lenovo's customer service experience: Right when I got the unit, it was apparent that the full operating system (Windows 8.0) somehow wasn't fully installed even though when I powered the unit on, the out-of-box experience did run. I called the Lenovo customer support and they assisted me in restoring the OS from the hidden hard drive partition using some BIOS commands. The unit worked well enough for the first 3 months, however it started to hang on start-up and refused to boot to Windows 8. Ultimately, this led to one day receiving an error 1962 'no operating system detected.' I have a hunch that this is why the original purchaser most likely returned the unit to Amazon, and why it was for sale on Warehouse Deals. Another call to the Philippines resulted in Lenovo sending me a 6 disc recovery set for the OS. The irony of this was that the machine has only 2 usb ports, 1 HDMI-in, and a combination memory card slot as far as any inputs are concerned. The agent explained that they were having trouble with their USB recovery media, and that I would need a USB optical drive. I will say that the agent did offer to "assist" me in the event that I didn't have an optical drive. I don't know what sort of assistance that would have entailed because I happened to have a Samsung USB DVD multi-drive from a now long-gone netbook. (Did I mention that the recovery drivers that came in the original box were also on CD-ROM?) It seems strange to me that a company would design a machine with no optical drive, and then have all the rescue media on CD.....Ultimately this was of no help because I couldn't get the BIOS to even boot from the USB optical drive which the Philippines later decided must have been due to a bad hard drive. A technician was dispatched to my house within the next week with a replacement hard drive (a higher quality Toshiba unit), and I was finally able to boot from my optical drive to begin my recovery. I highly recommend personal cloud storage of some kind. My Western-Digital MyCloud has performed flawlessly through the multiple restores I've had to perform on this machine.
Overall, after the many bumps in the road, the unit is now working as I feel it should have 4 months ago when I first got it, and as of right now I'm quite pleased with it. I will add however, that I'm not sure that the ~$500 I saved buying used from Amazon's Warehouse Deals was worth all of the hassle; I suppose you really do get what you pay for. Additionally, I feel that Lenovo has a little farther to come on their device support. I just can't seem to get past having everything recovery related on CD ROM when the unit has no optical drive.
on August 5, 2014
Very nice
on January 27, 2015
Very good quality table top i7 Windows 8 touchscreen computer. Doubles as a second screen for video games.
It gives decent family and friend's time with Aura.
on August 26, 2014
I am pretty much a PC and electronics Geek and want the best of computers. I think I am close to that criterion with the Lenovo which was at an acceptable price comparison.
on April 11, 2014
this computer seems to be just as advertised. I bought it mainly for us and the kids to be able to all play games together at once. It works well and I have had no issues so far. I think this is definitely the "coolest" computer I have ever seen! The i7 is amazing and I really can't say enough about how much I like this computer. the accessory stand is a must have though I wish it would get a little taller