Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 6, 2014
I really like these shoes. I would highly recommend these for anyone who has to work and be on their feet all day. It feels as though I'm walking on carpet. I look forward to purchase more similar to these in a different colors
on August 3, 2014
Nice shoe. I usually run in a minimal shoe with a wide toe box, but I wanted to try something with a little more cushion to hopefully help with my back problem. They are a good shoe for a low price. It takes me a little effort to run with a midstrike, but I can work on that. Usually I will start getting back pain and numbness in my right hand within a mile and a half in, but in these shoes the cushioning seems to do well to prevent the shock to my back. The only thing I dislike is the narrow toe box.... I like my toes to have more room. They also run small, I am normally a 7 and I had to buy an 8.
on November 10, 2014
I wear a 9 1/2 but I have read that nike runs a tad small so I purchased a 10 just in case and it's the perfect size! This shoe fits great, it's super comfortable for walking or working out at the gym and since it's black it doesn't get dirty easily.
on March 19, 2013
probably the most comfortable shoe I currently own. First shoe I didn't have to break in. Relaced them to widen the toe box, lots of give due to the mesh/fabric. I love them!
on May 13, 2016
NOT GREAT
I own 12 pairs of Nike this is my 13th
they look nice
but you have to buy some gel insoles
as it FEELS LIKE YOU ARE WALKING ON CONCRETE!
'BUY YOURSELF SOME GEL INSOLES
AND THEN THESE WILL BE WEARABLE!
**** UPDATE - RETURNING THEM** SILLY TO HAVE TO BUY INSOLES TO WWEAR A BRAND ENW PAIR OF NIKES IN order to make them feel good!!??
on December 24, 2013
Just what I needed in a light weight shoe for treadmill and other gym work. I've gotten many complements on classy not too loud appearance, they are fun to wear.
on May 17, 2016
I have worn Nike's for years. These are NOT like the ones I used to get. The thread is already coming loose on the side near the toe and I only wear these at the gym (so only about 10 times so far since I've received them). If you're looking to run in these..DON'T. If you have high arches like I do, these are not good for running. Unfortunately cannot return them since I have missed my window for that.
on January 8, 2016
I love Nikes because they tend to run true to size and I am very hard on my shoes. These survived over a year of hard wear with me beofre finally giving up the ghost. Cheaper athletic shoes usually only last for six months. I would definately recommend these to anyone who jogs or is on their feet all day.
on May 11, 2016
I am very difficult with shoes, have difficult feet. I had the same pair in a different color for a couple of years, but they are slightly worn as I wear them on a daily basis, sometimes all day, like on weekends, so it was time for a new pair, they fit exactly like the old ones (which I still wear when I do "dirty" work in the yard). My old ones are grey, but my new ones are black, so I need to keep them a bit more tidy, so they look good. Very comfortable.
on April 8, 2016
These shoes have arch support and are not flat like all the new style shoes that are comming out. I have been going to all the shoe stores to replace my running shoes for the last year, only to be disappointed not to find a traditional supportive shoe. I think the new shoes are geared more for style then support. I think these are an older model and I am happy to find them. I will order another pair to make sure I have a good pair when these were out. :-)