Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2012
Item arrived quickly and as advertised. Great price for these. Glasses are solid enough and fit well. No complaints about anything. recommend this retailer completely.
on May 19, 2011
These are awesome sunglasses! Full protection from the sun and very cool! They are a bit darker blue than the picture; they're still really cool though!
on January 28, 2013
Despite being what they are, that is, incredibly cheap glasses, these were surprising. The hinges are spring loaded,the soft rubber coating is very nice, and colors are vibrant, but the lenses are surprisingly dark. They seem pretty durable for plastic glasses, and the fact that the hinges have springs mean they can be spread open more than normal without breaking. After buying one pair and being satisfied by their quality, I bought a few more of different colors to keep around.
on September 17, 2011
best looking glasses I've worn, best color for the wayfarer style in my opinion. although they did break when I sat on them, still a great buy
on May 16, 2013
I became infatuated with wayfarer styled sunglasses after my brother brought home a red pair from a festival. I instantly wanted a pair of my own. For this price you can't beat em. They're obviously a cheap pair, but surprisingly sturdy. The lenses aren't as dark as pictured, but that may be just the lighting in the pic. Still, they provide pretty decent protection from overall brightness. One issue though, the blue is not as dark as pictured. They are about two shades lighter, but still a solid blue. Also pretty comfortable on my medium to large head/ face frame. One complaint, is that under really bright sunlight (I'm in Arizona) there is slight glare that occasionally catches on the edge of the frame that reflects off the blue plastic. It's very minor, but might irritate sensitive eyed folks. All in all, they're a really cool, stylish pair of sunglasses that are great for on the go, out and about. My complaints overall are very minor and easy for me to write off. I took off a star for the color difference and how they were packaged with no shipping protection, other than a very cheap plasticy carrying sleeve. I don't like the idea of merchandise bouncing around unprotected. That's it! All in all, I'm very happy with my cool, new shades
on April 19, 2012
These sunglasses were alot nicer than I expected since they were so cheap! Colors are authentic as depicted in picture and came in a nice soft drawstring case!Was afraid that they would come and be child size but they are adult sized!! Will be ordering more colors for my daughter!!
on November 10, 2014
Ok so these were bought for my 10 year old son, these glasses wern't made for kids lol
These are deffently adult size glasses...
Husband ended up having to wear these blue ones, while 10 year old son took daddys black ones we ordered (Which were kids sized lol)
Other wise these are very nice
on August 5, 2013
solid color, solid material solid design and a comfortable fit. bright bold colors are not really my style, I like to leave that style of attire to the other D-bags you find my college campus. Though I can't lie, I do love these shades and the rate at which i look in the mirror or my reflection while wearing these shades has gone up 150%. These shades do stir up my inner D-bag but just when i'm getting too big headed I remember how much I paid for them.

Great look, great price.
on October 15, 2013
I bought these sunglasses because free ones hadn't come my way for awhile, and I was desperate for some eye shades. These are good sunglasses for the price. I've had them for a month or so and they've been dropped a few times, but the lenses haven't scratched and the frames are doing well. Good purchase.
on August 5, 2013
thought they were cute and I couldn't find blue ones at the store they weren't for me they were for my toddler she loved them while they lasted she broke them I think they would have lasted a bit more if it wasn't for my child throwing them around