Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 19, 2014
I love these pants!! I'm in Texas and it's gets HOT - finding pants that are thin material without everyone seeing my behind thru said thin pants can be very tricky. I'm a 14 & the XL are loose - which is exactly what I wanted. They are too long for me (5'3") but I washed them & trimmed the bottom and now they are perfect.
0Comment|154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2014
I love these pants. They are great for wearing to the gym, pool or just lounging around the house. They are light weight - not like sweats - and they are so comfortable.
on March 4, 2014
These are nice lightweight pants, wash well and are long enough for me. If they had pockets, they'd be perfect.
33 comments|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2014
Comfortable and a light feel which I like. My size in jeans is an occasional 12, usually 14. The large size feels just right. I'll think Ill be buying another pair soon.
on March 26, 2014
These pants are very comfy and just what I was looking for to relax in or do my walking in. The material is a bit on the light side so they are definitely not appropriate for the Western NY weather to use for walking in the winter. Wash and dry beautifully. Nice product for the price.
on April 16, 2014
I really like jersey. This is so comfortable, no clinging, no ironing. Long for me, but every pant is. Inexpensive and well worth it
on April 11, 2014
I love how these pants fit- they only problem is the length- I am 5'7 and they are too long for me--they are so comfy and well fitted every where else though so I will just have to hem them- I want to order a couple more pairs.
on March 30, 2014
Comfortable the first time. But they haven't held up to bring washed and when repeatedly. They look worn down already.
on June 13, 2014
I was surprised when the sizing noted I should pick one size smaller than I normally wear. I ordered the next size down and they fit perfectly. There is no baggy areas and they are long enough. I made be round but I still have long legs (most manufacturers don't believe that). They are soft comfortable and wash well.
on December 1, 2014
The ladies large ( and, again, I wear a size 8 or 10) was extremely small at the waist. The length was a good 4-5" too long. Champion what model are you using for your ladies tees and workout pants these days?