Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike 2014 World Cup USA Home Stadium Soccer Jersey
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 12, 2015
I bought this to gear up for the women's World Cup; little did I know it was more than just a jersey but a symbol of freedom and bad assness.
As I continued to unwrap it I heard angels singing God Bless America so well I had an outer body experience looking down at me crying in tears of joy.
When I say tears of joy I mean Coors; not that weak Coors light, but Coors banquet. Fresh from the grand ole American Rockies!
After the second encore of the song I dropped from the sky just to be saved in time by the Enola Gay which was on another mission to put boots to asses!
As the Enola Gay was streaking through the sky Toby Keith was singing Courtesy of the Red White Blue as we dropped bombs on those commie bastards in North Korea

After we delivered justice and freedom to that little country I jumped out of the plane and turned into an eagle and soared home just in time to watch USAMNT beat Mexico
on March 27, 2015
Is totally blown out of proportion! I am about 6' and I'm skinny but have a strong, muscular frame. I wear Medium shirts and I got this in Medium despite what people are saying on here about the jersey running small...I actually think it fits me perfect and is not too tight, in fact it is a little long and baggy on me like jerseys should be. I say order a size up only if you have a beer gut. If your a normal build just get your normal size for you won't regret I definitely took a chance because all the reviews were saying stuff about it being skin tight which it's definatley not. USA! USA! USA!
on April 30, 2014
Love the design by Nike but give me a break Nike on the size, I've ordered many Nike jerseys in the past and I've always worn a large. For the first time I've had to order a XXL because these jerseys are super tight and small, extremely disappointed
on April 28, 2014
I know football jersey's are form fitting, but this was incredibly small. I ordered one size up and it was still too tight. Will exchange and see how it goes.
on April 20, 2015
I've already got the Away jersey (Bomb Pop version, not the most recent), but I wanted a collared shirt I could wear in to work while still supporting my team, particularly with the Women's World Cup this summer. Ready to cheer on the ladies as they march towards a World Cup and will now look great doing it. It seems like US Soccer gear runs a little slim, so I ordered a large where I'm usually a medium and glad I did.
on July 10, 2014
This is an excellent soccer jersey. Very classy design, great material and, despite what a lot of other reviews are saying, an incredible fit.

This doesn't fit small. This is form fitting. It's meant for an athletic build. It's not overly tight though like a dri-fit workout shirt. I actually find the fit to be perfect, much like the "custom fit" Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts. Nike did a very good job designing this one. If you don't want something that is going to hug your shoulders/biceps and fit a bit snugger around your waist, then I would not purchase this shirt.

Pros:
- Great material. Likely to last for at least a decade
- Nice, clean, classic design
- Easy to wash
- Incredible fit

Cons:
- None
on February 18, 2015
Ordered this for my boyfriend in a Large, he previously tried on a medium (which is his standard size in soccer jersey) and it was waaaaay too tight. Take the review advice on her and order a size up, the Large ended up being perfect for him. Fits him like medium. Also $50 for an official is a steal period, when he bought the medium it cost him $90 so amazon wins again!
on July 17, 2015
My daughter wore this to the Women's World Cup finals. She looked great and fit in great with the other 50K American fans in attendance. Personally I think this jersey looks nicer than the 2015 model. It is less expensive too.
on September 24, 2015
If you're ordering the player jersey order a size larger than you wold normally. The fan size L and the player size XL are really about the same and I found the fan sizing is close to what you would expect in a normal clothing store.
on January 29, 2015
My grandson loves this. He was born in Minneapolis but lives in Chile now, and identifies strongly as American. He's learning to play goalkeeper, adores Tim Howard, and loves having an American jersey for playing soccer.