Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 23, 2014
I like the HDMI cable attachment with NAXA and would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the remote control. The remote control keys are so small I can't see them well. I still have not figured out how to rewind or go forward without skipping some scenes.
on September 16, 2014
Great dvd player. Love the ability to play movies right from a usb saves me from having to burn a disc. Only thing is it wont play any type of video files. Only certain ones. Haven't had time to figure out which files it does play as I've only had it for a day. But overall for the price you can't beat it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
You get what you pay for. Quality is good if can get the DVD Player to play the DVD all the way through. It does ok for the first part of the DVD and then after that it freezes, skips and is non-responsive to the remote control having to remove the disk and start over. Once you start over the same problem persists. Very frustrating. I have cleaned the disks, tried it with other DVDs and the same problem persists. It is definitely the player. I would not recommend this product.
on June 7, 2015
The description on amazon.com stated that it would play .mp4 recordings, but the box did not mention the capability Sure enough, it would not play my DVD. I returned the unit the next day.
on March 22, 2015
There are just things that you need. This is one of them. By using Amazon & “Prime” I get more choices, a better selection, and don’t have to run around wasting time and more money
on April 3, 2015
The best unit for the price, and better than many at a higher price.
on January 8, 2015
It is nothing fancy, but for the price, it is worth the money.
on December 18, 2014
Ordered after Curtis unit failed to deliver, very good unit
on September 23, 2015
Video bounces up and down Audio skips words, Sent it in for replacement months ago but never heard any thing back
on May 2, 2016
I am so pleased with this product. Perfect size for my kitchen counter and picture is excellent. Very well made.