Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation STEM

on February 26, 2015
I bought this jersey for my son for a Super Bowl party, where everyone was to wear a jersey of their favorite player. He is 11 years old, and I ordered large size so it fits him for a couple of more years. The jersey arrived timely and was of good quality. I would definitely recommend ordering through this vendor.
on November 5, 2015
I bought this child's size to save money on buying an adult jersey, and it is actually rather large! I am usually an adult small, and surprisingly, I am swimming in this jersey. Looks great, fast shipping!
on April 29, 2015
Our grandson loved the shirt and that pleased us immensely.
Thank you.
ann
on February 14, 2015
Bought this for my 9 year old grandson and he loves it.
on August 12, 2015
Good quality fabric, and my 9 yr old loves it.
on February 11, 2016
Daughter is bigger then most girls her age. Shes 13 and this shirt fit well. Not too big not too small.
on May 18, 2016
My 10yro loved this Bday Gift!!! Material is very good quality and way better price then the mall.
on December 9, 2015
My son loves it, almost refuses to take it off, and seems good quality. Good purchase.
on January 20, 2016
The football shirt was a big hit with my grandson. Go Giants!
on November 29, 2015
Awesome price great quality and fast delivery