Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 6, 2015
PROS:
I was amazed at the picture quality compared to the older RF-LINK 5.8Ghz that had a lot of interference and was grainy. Simple setup almost plug and play for me in low interference area.

CONS:
There are a few artifacts, but nothing anymore drastic then using the analog channel 3-4 TV output over coax. Sometimes the color shifts a little and there is some interference. By far this is the best AV sender sets I've owned. The power cords aren't very long. It has very poor documentation. It doesn't include frequency list for the switches (this is important if you use other 5.8Ghz Wifi etc.) The antenna are not user replaceable like the older screw on f-committer models. These are fixed to the devices.

My comparison:
I set all the switches to up position plugged it into my Dish DVR ViP 612 output for the transmitter and hooked up 3 more TV's in the house so we could all watch the same shows. It's simple to setup as plug and play. Just set the switches on all the devices to the same positions with either one being down/up or all down or up, The last AV sender wasn't capable of sending a decent signal so I opted to use a the analog channel 3-4 output on the receiver. Like I said these aren't perfect but they get the job done enough for the economy price. Simply put, unless you want studio quality perfection or have a lot of local noise they should be more then enough for 50 feet.

EDIT: I saw this video on Youtube about them https://youtu.be/T5bN49If_tg

Verdict:
If you're wanting a simple solution to send composite AV signals (not the best anyway) to one or more TVs this is a good enough solution. If you want crystal clear HDMI like video look elsewhere, get a splitters and extenders. Keep in mind though that do to the way HDMI DRM works it's hard to split signals legally because the HDMI copy protects some signal outputs.
review image
on October 26, 2015
FINALLY A SYSTEM WITH MIN INTERFERANCE FROM THE MICROWAVE USING TO DRAW OFF MY DISH COMPOSITE OUT TOO THE BACK DECK AND IT EVEN WORKED WITH A DIFERENT MFG. TRANSMITER THAT I USE FOR SECURITY MONITORING. SO I HAVE TWO RECIEVERS TUNED TO THAT OTHER TRANSMITER AND TWO SET TO DISH WITH 1 CHANNEL SEPERATION. THEY WORK GREAT*****
on October 31, 2015
Note that I do not use this for TV broadcast. I wanted an audio solution so that I can transmit my phone music to my stereo, my outside wireless speaker and an older Bose kitchen radio at the same time. I was using bluetooth to broadcast but had to use a different bluetooth for each device, and by its nature, bluetooth is not suitable for multiple device broadcast. I now use a MPOW bluetooth to broadcast to the Signstek PAT-530, and the Signstek then broadcasts music to any or all of the three receivers (home stereo, outdoor speakers, kitchen Bose radio). This is quite a nice option to have the same music playing in several locations. I plan to add a stereo in the garage as well.

One caution is that when you broadcast a signal to the PAT-530 via bluetooth, the sensitivity of your bluetooth to the microwave oven may be an issue. This is not an issue with the Signstek, just the bluetooth.
So when the microwave oven is going to be running, I remove the male 3.5 mm cord from the MPOW bluetooth and plug it directly into the phone. This way there is no microwave interference as the Signstek operates on 5.8GHz and avoids microwave interference.
on February 21, 2015
This system works perfectly to provide a signal to every tv in the house
on November 13, 2015
Seemed to work fairly well when the transmitter / receiver were in relative close proximity. However it did not work for the intended use I had, which was approximately 60' or slightly more between the receiver and transmitter.
on May 27, 2015
Skeptical when I ordered it but it works like a charm!!
on October 8, 2015
I have two TV sources and several TV's around the house. These Signsteks allow me to send signals to the TV's from either source. Works great. My only complaints is the tiny switches.
on August 27, 2015
Wonderful. Hooked up my computer to three different stereo system. I now have music all over my house.
on July 14, 2015
The wireless receivers work ok the majority of the time but are sensitive to interference.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2016
Not working on video, just sound, I change cables, also in sound the range is not enough