Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 2, 2015
I received a defective camera. The screen either freezes or is purple when powered on. I Contacted amazon right away and requested an exchange, but one wasn't offered. Instead I was suggested to return the camera and reorder again.

Just a heads up for anyone interested in purchasing the GoPro Hero 4.
The "purple screen" and "freezing" seems to be a common issue for many GoPro hero 4 users.
I finally own a working GoPro and it's amazing. Hopefully you don't receive one from the "bad batch"
on February 5, 2015
I just received this kit and was excited about how fast it got to me. Unfortunately, it was missing the 32gb memory card as well as the tripod mount to attach my gopro to the monopod. I may rate this higher if they're able to send me the missing pieces, but for right now it's an annoyance.
on March 15, 2015
Amazing is the best word to describe this. I bought this because A) I wanted a GoPro and I was just about to go on a trip to Hawaii. Got it HOURS after ordering it for like 7 dollars shipping. My trip to Hawaii was amazing thanks to this little guy. Captured footage of me swimming with turtles, hiking the jungles, exploring caves and swimming waterfalls! Only complaint is the "selfie stick" is cheap rubbish. It broke simply by my trying to tighten it so it would stop swinging upside down. Past that it's a must!
on February 18, 2015
Nice kit but disappointing that they included the wrong SD card. The GoPro fits a micro SD card. I'm not impressed.
review image
on March 8, 2015
Hi good afternoon, I wonder if I could change the product or get a refund of my money, since GOPRO HERO camera 4 has arrived damaged, the screen is pixelated and I do not take pictures well, thank you, I hope answer.
on February 7, 2015
We received our package yesterday and am concerned because everything has been opened before. Is this product suppose to be new? Also, the ad card the upc bar code has been cut off the packaging. Haven't upsed to predict yet but very concerned.
on March 20, 2015
I returned everything but the camera and memory stick and obviously lost $$ because they said "sorry the bundle didn't meet your expectations"
Cheap stuff not worth it, nothing deluxe about this.
on February 22, 2015
Everything is great, except for the selfie stick, which rotates too easily. If you're skiing and go over a bump, it's liable to flip over, and start recording upside down. Beside that, everything is great and the carrying case is just the right size.
on March 26, 2015
The principal problem of the camara is when someone press the buttons, any
of them.
The camara turns on when you press the power button, but the mayor screen
does not turn and the little one gets too slow. When you try to pass to
another mode of the camara (photo, settings, etc) the camara stop working
and it locks.
It cant film or take any photos.
on February 12, 2015
They sent me a standard SD card when it can only use a micro SD card (as pictured).