Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 15, 2014
I have always wanted a pair of the RF7's and this brought me to buy them - WALNUT!! This is so cool - I am a proud owner of a pair of Heresy's and always wanted the RF7ii's but never really liked the color. Now I get the sound and color I want. I have only had them a few days . . but man do these guys rock! Thank you Klipsch for finally building these!
review image
33 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2015
These speakers are so good they leave me in awe. Craftsmanship is first rate and the walnut wood grain is really impressive. These speakers are large and by looking at the 10" drivers up close it is easy to say the pictures on the internet do not do these speakers justice, they are imposing. The feet to support the speakers are heavy die-cast metal adding a nice detail to this high quality merchandise. I compared so many speakers to these and found that the RF-7 II just were the best to my ears. The sound stage is very large not quite like Magnepans or Martin Logan Electro-Statics but those speakers to my ears lacked a certain crispness and seemed slightly dull in comparison. The mid-range on RF-7 II is superb, low end tight, and the highs while not as perfect as the ribbon tweeters out there on Martin Lagan and Golden Ear, the overall sound is more rich and full of life. So much trepidation goes through the mind during the research and buying process because until speakers are hooked up to your own system you never really know what to expect. Where I am most impressed is when the RF-7 II is at louder volume levels because the sound stays warm,open and rich and the sound does not compress, distort or pierce the ear. Of course my Odyssey Khartago extreme plus mono blocks help compliment things as well. Overall I love these speakers and would recommend them whole heartedly.
review image
on April 11, 2015
Doesn't get much better than this on a 10k budget. Waiting for my Marantz pre and power amp to drive them properly, but even with a skimpy Sony A/V 7.1 receiver they sound astounding. Trying to negotiate with wife to allow two more of these behemoths for the living room. Will probably have to settle for the RF 62's but they pretty much share the same technology, so I won't be too upset.
on September 20, 2015
I've been wanting these speakers for a couple years after having owned a pair of Klipsch Icon WF-35 speakers (1" horn, 5.25" triple woofers in the beautiful Cabernet finish) for the last 6 yrs or so. I love the Icon series but once my Polk 10" powered sub-woofer blew a couple years ago, I realized how much bass I was missing. The RF-II's with dual 10" woofers deliver clean bass very nicely. I now have the RF-II's as my main L/R, the WF-35's as my rear L/R, a Polk center channel and no powered sub-woofer driven by an Onkyo TX-NR807. Although I believe I need about 3 months or so to break these in, I played a Blue-Ray disc of Dave Mathews Live in 5.0 surround and it simply blew me away.

My one criticism is the Klipsch packaging which could be better. My speakers had no damage or scratches but the boxes were beat up with tears and holes in the cardboard. Its 80 lbs. in a 60" tall box with (3) foam inserts. One on either end and one in the middle which can slide from that position. From the looks of it, I was sure there would be damage but luckily there wasn't.
on October 2, 2015
OK, this is my substitute for the Klipschorns, but I'm wondering if the "K-whoppers" could be any better. These are stunning all the way through the audio spectrum.......I hooked them up and played some testing sounds without the 112SW included. I almost sent back the 112SW because it was soooo close! Of course I added the RC-64 Centers just to fill in the unusual moments when it was needed. They are truly stunning sound machines and you couldn't go wrong getting them. My only question, is the Palladium series really better? Try "Top Gun" for a test run.....it is impressive!
on October 22, 2015
Love the walnut finish, a perfect addition to the room. This was my first venture into higher end audio equipment so I don't exactly have a vast array of experiences with other high end systems to compare the RF7's to. That being said they are impressive to say the least. Some songs almost sounded alien to me when you hear all the additional notes lesser speakers leave out. Initially I was a little disappointed with the bass output, but I'm so used to boomy systems the tight controlled bass these produced was again something that took getting used to. I ended up adding a R115SW sub and a RC64II center and the end result is amazing in my opinion. I'm sure the sound would be even better with more power, but even at 125W a channel my Denon AVRX4100W produces clean, rich and powerful sound. Would highly recommend you give them a try.
review image review image review image review image
on June 19, 2015
Good for just rock n' roll? Yeah.. right. The Klipsch RF-7 II's are capable of delivering exceptional performance provided you take the time to set them up properly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ZZyQqHkE0
on December 19, 2014
Bought these off WWSTEREO. They look as good as they sound.
on October 11, 2015