Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on April 26, 2015
My husband loved the jersey for all the obvious reasons of being what it supports. I ordered him a Medium as he is 5'9" and not bulky. The jersey is really roomy and really long. He could probably wear a winter coat under it! I only found one seller who could provide a medium size; everyone else only had Large or XL and higher. Besides that, it is a really well made item (no loose stitches, nothing is crooked or mismatched). Arrived quicker than expected too.
on October 6, 2015
I ordered a large, because I'm a bigger girl and didn't want it too form fitting, but it drowns me and I can almost wear it as a dress. I'm going to try the white one in medium and maybe it won't look so bad. Other than that I love it and I wear it every Sunday whether my team is playing or not!
on January 3, 2016
This jersey exceeded my expectations! I was proud to gift it to my son-in-law for Christmas. Unfortunately, he already has the identical jersey and wants another color. I've had no luck contacting the seller so I now need to find a buyer or someone who wants to swap a red or white jersey for the navy.
on January 22, 2016
I was worried about the size but it was perfect. Delivery was very fast... about a week I think. The quality was really good. All that and a great price. great all around buying experience. Thanks.
on February 23, 2016
AWESOME PRODUCT
Bought it for my BF for Valentine's Day and he loved it ! Only thing is my bf works out so in regular cotton clothes he's a M but the jersey is a stiff material so it's a bit tight on his arms. Other then that LOVE IT !
on April 29, 2016
Honestly, I was skeptical on getting this product for such a cheap price but the jersey was delivered fast and came exactly how it is pictured. I was shocked and estatic and this is my first review on Amazon because I was so amazed
on February 11, 2016
I have been looking for an On-Field jersey for quite some time and finally found one worth buying. Great price for a great product! Definitely cannot complain with how quick and efficient everything went from the time of purchase to the time it was at my doorstep!
on March 20, 2016
I was well pleased with the jersey .it's a gift for my sister inlaw.bday is in May.i think she will love it as much as I do.i think it's priced very well for the quality of the jersey.i will order again.
on December 18, 2015
This is by far the greatest item I bought on here and these guys are very trust worthy and fits perfectly thanks a lot guys.
on November 23, 2015
Very high quality jersey. Really pleased with this purchase!