Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 30, 2015
I am so pleased with this jersey; I've owned mine for over a year now and it's held up very well. It is very well-sewn, no crooked seams or extra threads. (I'm kind of a perfectionist and always notice things like that.)

I'm a woman who usually wears an XL -- but I got the men's XL so either my husband or I could wear it. It's a little big on me but quite comfortable.

The only thing I will say is that is is synthetic so can get pretty warm. So it was too warm to wear during the pre-season games, but is very comfy to wear now that fall's arrived and was great through winter and spring, too.

Hoping now that Richard Sherman stays with the Seahawks for a long time -- and that the season lasts as long as possible -- so I can keep wearing it!
on January 4, 2016
All in all the jersey is OK. There are a few variations from the pictured jersey. The gray slashes across the front are way to narrow. And it is a very small XL.
on August 21, 2015
Was a gift - went over GREAT.....