Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on December 17, 2015
Great quality shirt. This was bought for my husband, who normally wears a size medium in men's. This jersey was not available in a medium so I ordered a large and it fit him nicely. It has been washed many times and has held up great!
on September 30, 2015
Arrived wayyyy sooner than I expected. Which is always awesome!! And it looks amazing. Numbers and names are stitched and extremely good looking. Very pleased. And an amazing price for the details of the product.
on December 31, 2015
When I received the Jersey there was some loose thread. The sellers refunded me some of my money back. I was very pleased with the customer service received. Overall nice quality Jersey that fit as expected.
on September 16, 2015
I couldn't be happier with this purchase! It came so quick and my boyfriend loved it for his birthday.
on April 28, 2016
Just what my son wanted and the quality was really good with nice stitching
on November 11, 2015
Disappointed with the size. Does not look like a size 44 as advertised
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2016
Nothing to complain about. All was well with purchase
on January 20, 2016
Delivery came as promised and good quality jersey.
on March 29, 2016
Served it's purpose. Good quality for what it is.
on November 18, 2015
It was a gift for someone. They lived it