Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 1, 2015
The HP 8625 e-All-in-one office jet printer works wonderfully. The installation & set up went without a hitch & I was up and running in no time flat. It has great operating features and the large touch screen is easy to read. The screen actually acts as a caller ID screen when an incoming call is present which I find very convenient. It takes up slightly more room than my previous HP printer but all in all I find it well worth the money spent on it.
on November 4, 2015
I bought this recently on sale at COSTCO for $125. I replaced an ancient HP printer. I love this thing. It's super fast and does a lot of fancy stuff. I am super pleased with my purchase
on October 12, 2015
Great printer for the price! I actually bought the 8625e All in One printer from my local Costco to replace my old office jet which was not an all in one printer. My granddaughter used it the other night to print some photographs and she thought it was pretty much true to color albeit a shade lighter. This could be because I had the setting on "draft" mode. Once you have the software loaded (and updated), the printer itself will pretty much take you through the setup process..
on March 13, 2016
I purchased this printer to replace an older printer that wouldn't work with Windows 10. This printer is far more than I need, however, with all the features it seems like a great deal. Very easy set up. Connected wirelessly right away and I can finally print from my iphone and ipad, which I couldn't do before. Another plus - I love the duplex printing - saves paper. I am still on the original ink cartridges... I was constantly replacing ink cartridges in my other machine. So far, so good.
on February 10, 2015
Printer is pretty fast and the quality is good but the paper management is a bit of a pain. In order to use another type of paper you need to remove the existing tray and change the paper. I liked the older models where it was easy to insert the envelopes or 8 1/2 X 14 paper you wanted to print on for special cases. I bought a second tray to simplify my changes from 8 1/2 X 11 and legal. I like the 250 sheet feeder but removing the trays aren't as easy to get to as the output tray doesn't flip up like my previous HP printers.
on January 17, 2016
windows 10 or HP problem...wireless show constantly as off line...multiple attempts at "troubleshooting" with hp downloads were unsuccessful...the e-ink is a trap...if you want a high capacity wired printer this machine performs well....wireless is very frustrating...and the hp e- ink program with a unuseable networked connection seems fraudulent. I expected more from HP and Microsoft
on April 18, 2016
I buy a printer primarily to print. If it doesnt do that well then what good are all the other options. This printer will not print when a color cartridge is low. So at midnight trying to print if you run out of magenta when the machine cleans the heads and you want to print a black and white document you are SOL. Totally uncalled for. if HP is not capable of engineering a printer that can print only B&W then maybe its time to try other manufacturers. Scans just fin, copies just fine. I just need a printer that prints.
on October 22, 2015
It is a very good printer. Had some trouble connecting to my computer but an HP rep helped me figure it out.
on May 9, 2016
Do NOT buy this printer! It never works. Anytime you want to print or scan something you waste so much time trying to get it to work. It only works about 10% of the time. The other 90% you have no idea why it won't work. It's very frustrating. So unless you are the most patient person in the world, avoid buying this one. I have had this printer for a few years and the frustration has all but consumed me.
on April 25, 2016
Printer works great but dislike the fact that you cannot print in black if the printer thinks any of the 4 color cartridges does not have enough ink. I mostly print docs and rarely do color printing. Bummer.......