Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 9, 2015
As a lot of people are these days, I am trying to eat healthier by taking my lunch to work every day. Not only is this bag cute as can be it is highly functional. Unlike cheaply made plastic or nylon bags, this lunch bag is made from neoprene. Neoprene is the same material used to make wet suits for scuba diving. It is extremely strong, durable and lightweight and will last for years.

This bag is much larger than others I have used. Laying flat, it is 14" wide and 11" tall, not including the handles. The bottom expands so it will sit upright once you have items in it. It will not stay upright empty as the handles pull it sideways since it is so lightweight. There is so much space inside this bag! I am able to pack two food containers (I like my veggies in their own), two bottles of water and a piece of fruit with room to spare. You could easily pack lunch for two people with this lunch bag.

The handles make it easy to carry on my arm. I particularly like that the bag zips closed. While other have snap or Velcro closures, you can be assured that nothing is going to tumble out of your bag should if tip over. I have found nothing negative in my testing of this product and can recommend it with 5 starts without hesitation. I'm sure I will get years of use from it as the company has a lifetime replacement guarantee. This will literally be the last lunch bag you buy!

**I was provided this product free of charge to test for quality and provide a truthful and unbiased review, whether good or bad. All opinions are my own.
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 8, 2015
This polka dot lunch bag is both stylish and functional. The black with white polka dots is a classic eye catching pattern. I Love the contoured shape of the bag, it looks like it is a high end hand bag. I plan on using it as a grab and go diaper bag for short outings; this will be great when I don't need to carry the huge diaper bag.

This bag is large enough to fit two standard sized lunch bags inside. It has a zipper so nosy people can't see what you are carrying inside. The double handle makes it easy for loading and unloading your items. Neoprene is resistant to liquids so it will keep its contents safe and dry. This bag can easily serve as a multifunctional tote so whether it is being used to pack a healthy lunch, shower stuff for the gym, a diaper bag, a book bag when you go to the library...you get the idea. This bag is the perfect size and will get tons of use. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
on December 6, 2015
the size of this lunch bag is bigger than i expected! i can use this as a small hand-held tote as well. i like that this is very spacious that can very much hold a good portion size lunch for two! the bag is wide enough to fit lunch containers, tall enough to fit a 500mL water bottle and still have extra room for more goodies. the neoprene is thick, which is good because it can keep food stays fresh for long. the double circular handles are made of plastic and is lightweight. the bag seems well constructed; threads are well sewn and all intact, zipper glides smoothly. the choice of colors and design is an all-time favorite .. it can never go out of style!

the only thing that made me knock off a star is because of the strong chemical-like smell it has. i can't exactly pinpoint if its due to the neoprene or the paint that was used. i have to take it out to air dry overnight, inside out .. but even then, it still have a faint smell lingering to it, so i had to handwashed it with mild soap and let it dry again. although that took care of the problem, i still find it a bit hassle taking those extra steps to resolve this problem. hopefully the manufacturer can pay attention to this issue.

disclaimer: i availed this product using promotional discount (either free or below its retail price), to express my unbiased review and honest opinion after testing the item. i don't get paid nor received any other compensation from anyone and that my views of the product is solely my own.
review image review image review image
on August 25, 2015
Love this lunch bag! I was looking for a bag with lots of space and this is it! and can fit two water bottles and two or more containers as well. Due to the neoprene fabric it has great stretch and keeps cold inside.
review image review image
on January 24, 2016
There is not one thing negative you can say about the Freddie and Sebbie Lunch Bag in my opinion. The red and white polka dots jumps right out at you and the clutch looks so stylish.

The bag is 10 inches deep, 6 inches wide and 14 inches in length. The carrying handles are easy to hold and look like a dark wood but they are plastic. It’s made from high quality, non-toxic, pvs free, eco-friendly materials. You can wipe this out to keep the inside clean or machine wash it. The stitching is tight and sturdy. It’s a well-made lunch bag.

The bag really does a great job holding a lot of food containers. I put in 4- 9.25 inch plates with lids. They were around 1 ½ inches thick. I got 4 of these plates in with a little wiggle room to spare and was able to zip the bag up easily. No problem with multiple containers of different sizes, ice packs or drinks in this bag to keep your lunch cool until you are ready to eat.

What I also like about Freddie and Sebbie is they stand behind their products with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. I recommend this bag and anything made by this company.

Thank you, Freddie and Sebbie for letting me try out this beautiful bag free for my unbiased and honest review.
review image review image review image review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 10, 2015
Let's say you choose to ignore how absolutely adorable this lunch bag is...I would get it purely for the fact that you can actually put a Tupperware container in it and it lays flat. I've had several different types of lunch bags and it has always irritated me that so many are not made to fit so you can set a Tupperware container inside of them. I bring leftovers to work all the time, which I keep in a Tupperware container. Not only that, this lunch bag is an awesome size. I always bring a ton of snacks with me, and it's nice to have a lunch bag that can fit a bunch of different snacks in it! I love that it zippers closed and the handles are not only super cute, but convenient as well.

I could totally see myself using this as more than just a lunch tote. It's large enough that I could see myself using it as a purse. It's easily large enough to fit my necessities and I absolutely adore polka dots! The quality is great, which is on par with what I have come to expect from this brand. I would love to see a pink polka dot option too! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
on February 4, 2016
I love almost everything about this bag. It's really cute and I enjoy carrying it. I take it to work with my lunch inside and get compliments on it all the time. The material is durable, firm, and stretchy, so it easily accommodates my glass storage containers of various sizes, tall coffee travel mug, water bottle, fruit, whatever. It's never been too small for whatever I needed it for, but even if it's not full, it still has a fairly nice structure so the bag doesn't fold in on itself.

The one big downside is that it smells. Really smells. I washed it several times after I first received it and the smell was still really strong. I contacted Freddie & Sebbie (FABULOUS customer service, btw) to ask them if there was something special that I should be doing to get rid of that awful smell, and they promptly sent me another one. (I didn't ask for a replacement, and they didn't ask me if I wanted one. Just sent it, which was pretty awesome of them). So... I've now washed both bags at least 7-8 times in the laundry machine on gentle cycle. I use the extra-stinky wash (which pre-soaks and has a longer cycle) and I use the Tide sports detergent made with Febreze (made to use on extra-stinky gym clothes!), and I can still smell the bags. The one I received first smells slightly less than the second one, since it's been washed a few more times, but they both still smell. *sigh*

Even with all that - I still give this bag four stars b/c it's otherwise a great product. I'm going to keep washing and washing them and hope the smell continues to fade. I wouldn't want to put anything in the bag in the meantime that could absorb the smell (like clothes or gym towels), but it works fine with the glass and metal containers that I put in there.
on March 2, 2016
It's very cute but there is nothing inside to help keep the ice packs from getting warm fast. If you don't plan on waiting too long to eat your lunch it will work or if you put your bag in the refrigerator. the zipper broke shortly after I started using it. had to order another lunch bag from somewhere else.
on February 11, 2016
I searched high and low for the perfect lunch bag that was 1) Cute and fashionable 2) kept my food/drinks cold 3) that was big enough--tall and wide, but mainly tall to hold my water bottles UPRIGHT and 8 hours worth of food/snacks, particularly since I need to eat every 2 hours due to blood sugar dropping and teach college in the same classroom for 6 straight hours with no office fridge available or draw to hold things in, etc... This is the perfect bag and exceeds all of those requirements. I am blown away with how much it holds. I carry 4 large bottles of water with me. A 20 ounce rubbermaid shaker bottle, a 24 ounce Dunkin Coffee Cup for my iced coffee, a regular poland spring bottle and a 14 ounce bottle with my protein shake in it. It also will fit a sandwich sized tupperware (I use the Rubbermaid Stackers) and 3 or so other containers with fruit and nuts and veggies and then a reusable sandwich bag to put a protein bar and utensils and napkins in and 2 ice packs. It closes easily. It folds into nothing, so it's easy to travel with and people think it's my purse that is how cute it is. I've never had a lunch bag keep things as cold as this does. It even holds a 1/2 gallon of milk easily. I posted it on my FB page and had 2 friends instantly order it. I would recommend this bag in a heartbeat and am so happy with my purchase.
review image review image
on March 8, 2016
Hi Everyone. I normally don't do reviews or provided feedback but in this case I'll make an exception.

Back ground. First, I'm a male shopper. Not to stereo type but having said that I have my own set of baggage (no pun intended for my review) and not the greatest at it. Looking at an image, then trying to decide if it will fit what I want, color, pattern, etc. I know my limitations - just not artsy enough  And no, the bag isn’t for me. While it is nice, polka dots are not my cup of tea. Why I purchased the bag. Well, if truth be told I was tired of my better half reusing our plastic grocery bags to take her lunch to work. I purchased a lunch bag a few months back but while it worked, it was small and really couldn’t fit what she wanted to pack. See, she is a registered nurse working in a very busy PICU unit, and, well taking a lunch is rare. So, she packs things she can eat while doing rounds, relieving others, etc.

The good and why I gave it 5 starts. First, shipping. Typical amazon I received notification that the order was received. Later another email dropped by to say that it would be here within a few days, I think 5. However, an email prior to that skipped in and said it already shipped  So yes, shipping was fast, ahead of time, and I was notified by both vendor/seller and Amazon. Both great. So enough of that, now the bag. Upon opening it, it looked small. I said to myself this isn’t going to work but it looks nice. Maybe it will unfold like those flat coin purse wallets we had as kids, right? It did. Better half came home, opened it, said it was cute, thanks for the surprise, and then unfolded it. It was actually larger than what I expected and fully of body. Easily handle the new Tupperware stackable lunch kit boxes that are all the rage and a water bottle. First field test, it was like opening Pandora’s box and just took everything we has ready without breaking a sweat. Honestly, it took the Tupperware, large Japanese Satsuma orange, water bottle, and more. What a nice surprise. Better yet, she walked onto the unit and her fellow nurses thought it was cool (so yeah, scored a few extra points to bank with the floor).

All in all, and to shorten the wall of text a bit. It is worth the price. It really is worth the 5 stars I gave it. It isn’t loud, holds a lot of food, attractive, and durable. Not to mention great price and arrived ahead of time. If you buy one tell them I sent ya  No, don’t. Just buy it because some random male shopper on the internet picked one up and it honestly works.