Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 10, 2016
I bought from nhl.com after trying to get it here on Amazon, but they ran out of the large size - as did many other websites who list this item.

I have it on now after taking a New England winter walk and it is REALLY nice. I expected it to be good based on the description and Reebok branding. The fact that so many sellers had sold out of their inventory was another precursor.

Biggest surprise is how SOFT it feels on, absolutely comfortable. It is also warm, more than anticipated.

The color combination is striking, I like it better than all the other Bruins designs (probably 25+ on websites) and the hood is a big bonus to keep your ears warm.

I paid full retail from nhl.com, kick myself for not buying on Amazon when one of the vendors was discounting it. My impression is this is a hard item to find, at least in the popular men's large size.

Would absolutely recommend if you can get this. Good luck.
on February 18, 2016
It is a very nice hoodie
comfortable and I got many compliments, which I can only take it to mean that this is a cool hoodie.
I was not disappointed.
on May 26, 2016
My husband LOVES this hoodie. Lives in it! Great quality and overall look and feel are pretty sweet.
on January 20, 2016
Very comfy & keeps me warm! Brother is jealous of it. hehe

See 1 answered question