Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 11, 2016
The Item was not as advertized and probably not legit, a waste of my money and time. With that money, I ended up purchasing it directly from nflshop.com, got and I got exactly what I ordered and as advertized, and for the same price.

The following are the main differences from what is advertized:
1. The fabric in the front and back of item shown, is the same from top to bottom, the item received has meshed fabric on both top and bottom of this sides.
2. The fabric in the sides of the picture advertized is mesh. The item received also has different fabric.
3. The label in the bottom the one with the NFL and Nike logos, in the pictures advertized it appears embroided, and the item I got, it is printed with very low quality smelly plastic. This makes me doubt the item is legit.
4. Patriots logo in the front, is embroided with very low quality, the logo looks deformed.
4. The size is wrong. I ordered XL. The item I got is size 52. I did some research in the nflshop.com site, and this number corresponds to 2XL, also in the inside label, there it is written 52, TTG, EEG (TTG is French for XXL, and EEG Spanish for XXL).
on January 25, 2016
My husband loved it. I was worried it was going to be to big because he wears an XL shirt but he loves the loose feel of an XXL of the jersey. He couldn't believe I got it for him and in time for the playoffs. The price was so cheap for the great quality and fast shipping. It is a certified logo with hologram and all the letters and numbers were stitched. My husband said I always manage to get him presents that are perfect and this was definitely perfect.
on April 24, 2016
Is not original. Looks weird, didn't like it.