Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 26, 2015
My S-dad loves the 12 Fan shirt! We ordered up and it fit him perfectly. He loves it and plans to keep it safe and clean.
While they are made and sent from China, it was still worth it. It made his Christmas.
on January 18, 2016
It ships from overseas. I think that is important to say you get what you pay for as far as quality. I would buy this again. It's a great jersey for the price and it is a nice bonus to be able to have a name on the back of it. I am a little afraid to wash it as I don't want it to fall apart.
on November 24, 2015
What a fantastic find! I ordered one each in XL & size 48 wondering what the difference might be because the XL was about $5 more expensive. Absolutely no difference, exact same Jersey so save the $5 & by size. I ordered my son's number and name - so custom order. It was processed quickly and they both look beautiful! I will update after Christmas if there is any problem with the fit, but I just couldn't be happier with the service and pricing!
on February 20, 2016
It's decent quality when you consider the price in comparison to an authentic NFL made jersey. But the name and numbers look sewn on but are actually iron on or adhesive. Lots of threads unfinished and irregularities, but
on January 27, 2016
Very professional looking, looks exactly like the jerseys from the nfl shop.
on March 3, 2016
We ordered a 4 X hoping for a oversize fit for a man who generally wears a 2x. It was so tight I had to tear the whole thing apart and add panels to both sides.
on February 8, 2016
Great deal great customer support even my Wilson jersey came about 2 weeks before it said it would.
I will always buy future Seahawks items 😁
on February 7, 2016
Horrible quality. Used 2 different types of fabric, two different shades of green and raw sewn edges on outside of shirt.
on January 24, 2016
I bought it for my son-in-law and he loves it! I think he might just keep me as well because of it.
on January 8, 2016
I love the product and the seller is very easy to work with. A great buy!