Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 20, 2016
The jersey looks very nice but the sizing is way off. It was a Christmas gift which turned out to be very disappointing. I know he is hesitant to return it since this was only purchased through Amazon.
on March 30, 2016
Waste of money....came in different color....the actual eagles patch is not even close.....no NFL patch on front...its like they didn't even look at it before they sent it...I got this as a gift for someone....not even gonna embarrassed myself like that...
on January 31, 2016
Nice jersey for $50. But size large turned out to be huge and it's the wrong color green.
on January 19, 2016
Color was not the retro green we expected, but patches other features were as advertised
on January 21, 2016
Very nice especially for the price
on January 17, 2016