Are there any program? like word, excel, power point etc. I need these programs.
asked by Limseonghee on February 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
Sure, you can buy Mac versions of Microsoft Office.
John Viner answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
Microsoft office for the Mac has worked pretty well for me
J answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
You have to purchase them online and you'll get a code to get all 4
SoulEater answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
Sure, you can buy Mac versions of Microsoft Office.
John Viner answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
No thank you.
Hakusyu answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
You can buy (or rent from Microsoft) versions of Office for MAC. There's also the Pages Suite from Apple in the app store which while short of Office's features, gives you similar functionality
Eric Torres answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac works very well. Also remember that Apple's Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are half the price ($20 each) of the Microsoft Office for Mac package and correspond to WORD, Excel, and Powerpoint respectively.
Jeff answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
The Microsoft Office suite can be purchase on line - shop around - I purchase my software through an Institutional buying program
Philip C. Nasca answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
Yes. There are the basic microsoft office programs like all those you mentioned above. Keep in mind the other programs like access that are a part of the MS Office family for windows are not available for mac. For those situations you may run a virtual machine on your mac. Other programs in case you're interested like SPSS are also not available for mac but as mentioned previosly you may run them through a virtual machine.
Kawabunga Fred answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
mm nope.. I think you can download them from the app store..
axel answered on February 17, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›