Is the protection plan worth it? I've owned a Kindle for several years and I have to say twice I've had something happen to it and twice Amazon replaced it next day with a new unit no questions asked. Amazon has the best customer service of any company hands-down. Question is...with service this good is the added protection worth it? Anyone have experince with this? I just bought the new Paperwhite and am considering this added protection.
asked by Carma on October 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
I've wondered the same thing. It's basically like paying $30 for the chance to replace the kindle one time if the owner were to crack the screen or something like that. I think Amazon is good at taking back things with electrical problems, so I don't think the protection plan would be needed for those types of situations. The one thing I don't like is that they can replace the kindle with a refurbished model if they want. I'm typically careful with my electronics and I'm buying the Amazon case for my Paperwhite, so I'm leaning more towards no on the protection plan right now. I still have almost a month to decide though since I just ordered my Paperwhite on the 3rd and it's not expected to arrive until Nov.5.
jilly answered on October 12, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product