Customer Discussions > Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360 forum

Is it worth the purchase if already owning the Essentials Edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 15, 2013 2:07:45 PM PDT
LilRedVette says:
I have the Forza 4 Essentials Edition that came with my Xbox 360 and love it. I realize that the full Forza 4 edition has more cars, but is it still worth the extra money?

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 2:51:38 PM PDT
Miles B. says:
Since you have the Essentials Edition already, it would probably be cheaper to just buy the DLC that comes with the second disk that comes with the disk that you already have (the second disk is included in the regular edition of the game and it contains 3-4 DLC packs, but are available on Xbox Live). I would also recommend that you buy the Season Pass after that, which includes a lot more awesome cars, but that is also another $30. It just really depends on what cars you want and how much you are willing to pay. But, I would highly recommend that you buy the DLCs that come on the second disk.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 24, 2013 10:46:38 AM PDT
LilRedVette says:
Thank you Mike! As a new Xbox360 user, I have to ask the dumb question of how do I download the DLC packs and what is the Season Pass? Just so you know, I don't have the paid subscription version of Xbox live but do have the online connection to it so that I can still get demos, etc. Thanks for your help!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 15, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (593)