This purchase will be a gift. How reliable is this product? or will it turn into a headacke?
asked by Scarlett J. on March 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
So far no problems at all. I enjoy having it. Everything about it has been easy.
Steven answered on March 9, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought it as a gift too. I thought it was easy to use and reliable for my mother who is 88.
mac answered on March 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine was a gift for my wife for Christmas. Her old one crapped out on her. She was very happy with this one. Even though it was not like her old one. She likes this one better.
Doug answered on March 9, 2013

A
I would like to say that the product is excellent and flawless but I can't. When I took it out of the box and plugged it in, I found that the screen has a dead pixel in the lower 1/3rd of the screen -- a conspicuous white dot when displaying a dark image. It's disconcerting because I expect such products to be in the best possible operating condition when I receive them. So I was faced with the dilemma of returning it vs. keeping it. Returning the frame is such a pain. So I'm living with the flaw. Odds are, you'll buy one with all pixels firing. And I suspect that it will perform satisfactorily for a long time.
Carl F. Schlanger answered on March 9, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've had it since christmas 2012. It comes on every day at 9 am and shuts off at 8pm and I've never had any problems.
S. King answered on March 10, 2013

A
My experience with it has been all positive. Pictures are sharp and clear. I bought it at Bed, Bath & Beyond on sale and gave it to my wife for Christmas. She loves it.
Glenn L. Ragland answered on March 10, 2013

A
Scarlett: I bought it for a Christmas present for my wife. She liked it but I only had loaded about 100 pictures at that time because I had been busy trying to decide which one to use. The reviews I saw were mostly very good (better than the others). Because our cameras' are not digital, it takes a long time to scan from photo albums and slides, crop, adjust and size to 1024 x 768 pixels. We have been married for 53 years, so you can expect we have a lot of pics, but they are the film type. I am working hard to have enough pictures to give the frame and the pics to our 3 children next Christmas.
So, to answer your question, I have not used this photo frame very much since Christmas. I would ask someone who has a digital camera as they would be using the frame more after purchasing than I. This frame came out originally in 2011 and was upgraded in late 2012. Phil B.
phil brookshire answered on March 15, 2013

A
Haven't had time to use it much, but very much like what we see! just put in picture disk from camera and view. really like the large size; we were looking for that as not many available.
Terry answered on March 21, 2013

A
Had it for 4 months with no issues. Picture is awesome, and a great buy
Amazon Customer answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Scarlett, this digital frame makes a great gift. My wife enjoys hers everyday.
Ronald D Baron answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product