Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
I purchased Garmin Forerunner 310XT Waterproof Running GPS. I need to buy a Heart rate monitor that is compatible. Tell me wich please.
asked by RAFSIL IRENE MENA DURAN on January 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
The strap I bought came with the watch. I purchased it heartratemonitorsusa.
Just so you know the heart rate strap is useless under water. Hope this is helpful!
runner answered on January 18, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Garmin will tell you need the Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap, ANT+ compatible). I am using the Garmin Heart-Rate Monitor (Regular Strap) I had from my deceased Forerunner 205 and it works fine. Some people complain the old monitor can hurt the side of the chest over the ribcage, so you might choose the new one. It seems to be a lot lighter too. The old one tends to slip when it is not tightly adjusted. Hope this helps.
Fernando Pierry answered on January 14, 2013

A
does this watch come with a chest strapped heart monitor or is it integrated in the watch?
David Murphy answered on June 1, 2014

A
Garmin Heart Rate Monitor & Strap for Forerunner 50 305 405 410 610 Edge 305 310XT
Chaim Bernard answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I went to HeartRateMonitor.com and purchased one from their listing of compatible monitors. I purchased a Gramin HRM2-SS. It works very well.
Douglas Wisdom answered on January 14, 2013

A
I would not use the Garmin's monitor feature. I use Polar's "F" series they are accurate and dependable. I have been using thgem since late 1999 and have founbd them to be the best on the market.
Mark M answered on January 14, 2013

A
The older model of the HRM will work with the 310XT, but it might not as nice in use as the new one.
The old one (with the 205 / 305) feels harder and it needs some getting used to.
But if you are saving some money, the old one is just fine.
Srinivas Ramanujam answered on January 14, 2013

A
welos2 answered on January 15, 2013

A
The one I got was the Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap) ordered on Amazon. It works perfectly.
K. Johnson answered on January 19, 2013

A
foot pod
James F. answered on March 17, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product