Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
I have not purchased this yet but I was wondering if anyone finds this camera too bulky?
asked by Jlynn on May 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No not really. It comes with a carrying case and a strap that can be put around your neck. But the lens actually retracts or goes back into the area it comes out of. Most professionals enjoy it due to the fact it produces great pictures and I love the pics it takes. It can outdo any digital or even camera phone. I would recommend it for purchase. I should have purchased it earlier before the digital camera.
Tamara answered on May 4, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is according to what you mean by too bulky. If you are going by the picture of the camera the lens actually retracts in so to me it is not. I love how my right hand can get a firm grip on the camera. The quality of the picture is absolutely amazing. This camera takes professional pictures whether you are a amateur or professional. If you are concerned about the bulkiness then you may want to try one of the lighter weight pocket cameras.
Theresa L. answered on May 4, 2013

A
It is a good camera and takes really good pictures put when you want to take pictures far away it does an ok job and I don't think it is to bulky I had a small camera and I like this one a lot better
Wanda B. answered on May 4, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's a good size It's big but very manageable fits real good in your hand and takes good pictures.
Johnny Kistler answered on May 4, 2013

A
I find this camera to be light weight and with the features is well worth the money. As far as bulky it is of course larger than my Kodak which I love but that was the reason I purchased this camera was to get more control over my pics. Having a view finder is wonderful. I have used it quite a bit outside when there is to much light on the screen. All and all I would rate this camera a 4+ and not as bulky as my old slr was. Hope this helps.
Stanley E. Rybolt answered on May 5, 2013

A
This is definitely not your pocket-sized camera, but is is a comfortable size in the hand. If you study all the features so as to make good use of everything that is built-in to this model, you will be AMAZED at what a value it is. These are the most amazing pictures I have ever taken!
Smoak answered on May 6, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product