Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Just purchchased this TV and am an Amazon Prime member, do I need a Roku box to stream Amazon movies? If not, how do I do it?
[UPDATED] asked by Becky Fry on January 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I have the same TV and it can stream Amazon Video on Demand, Netflix and Hulu by itself. Once the TV is connected to the internet either by wired connection or the wifi adapter you only have to press the internet button on the remote. A menu will pop up on the bottom of the screen and you can pick the service you want to use. I've used mine for Amazon VOD and Netflix and it works great.
CK78 answered on January 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My son, the tech geek, bought us a box to stream netflix. I
Eric S. answered on January 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, you don't need a roku box to get Amazon prime. Just make sure you have wireless in your home
Traveler answered on January 3, 2013

A
No Roku needed. Just hit the Internet button on the remote and it is preloaded. You do need the wifi adapter as wifi is not built in.
Les M. answered on January 3, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You either need Roku or a more expensive box that Panasonic sells. We went with Roku.
Occasional shopper answered on January 3, 2013

A
Answer here...No you don't need a roku box. You will need to hook the TV up to your internet connection either through ethernet cable or buy the optional wireless adapter. Once that is set up just go to the internet apps and select the amazon service. It will give you a link to a webpage where you will need to enter the PIN it provides. Once your tv is activated on the webpage using this pin you are good to go.
Justin French answered on January 3, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
A Roku box is unnecessary, according to my relative who received this TV from me as gift. last year we gave him the Roku box for use with his old set, so I believe he knows from personal experience. Can't help with the how to part. Sorry.
Barbara S. answered on January 4, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Try this instruction
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8
dhivya sundararajan answered on January 4, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product