Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
how does the sound quality compare to the kindle fire hd vs the galaxy 2 tablet?
asked by Doc Montana "Scott" on July 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I can't compare the two. I had the Kindle for a week and returned it. The Samsung has one speaker and the sound is mono and plain. Both are inexpensive,low power tablets. But since I have a PC and a laptop,the Samsung is for WiFI travel. You get what you pay for and both are capitated to either Google or Amazon. Hope this helps
M. Campbell answered on July 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you get the Samsung, you'd probably want to get external speakers for quality sound. I use the Samsung for travel mostly. On the occasion I watch a movie on the Galaxy, it it is better to use earphones. Not sure about the Kindle, but the Samsung has a proprietary adapter for using USB drives. Buy one on ebay for $5 or $20 at Best Buy.
David Ellberg answered on July 3, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't have a Kindle, so can't provide a comparison. But unless you plan to attach external speakers the Samsung sound is somewhat tinny and mono from the single speaker. I connect my wireless running headphones via blue-tooth when I travel and it sounds pretty good for an inexpensive tablet.
Guido Ferro answered on July 7, 2013

A
I bought this table for a gift and I have used.
Pedro III Bello answered on July 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product