Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
asked by Vinoy Kadavunkal on August 3, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Canon S90. It has the biggest aperture (f2) of any point-and-shoot camera I have ever seen, letting more light in for clearer pictures indoors without flash. Also one of the biggest sensors (less noise) of any point-and-shoot on the market, if not the biggest.b
SharpChick answered on August 6, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sharp Chick thanks for the good info. I will pull the trigger on an S90.

I currently have a SD3500is and thought the touch screen and high Megapixel count along with video would be perfect, but I feel less than impressed by it's grainy photos and hoping this S90 will fix the photo issues (don't need the video).
CC answered on August 19, 2010

A
CC:

The newer version of the S90 is reportedly going to be announced on the 26th so you might hold off a week.
J. Robertson answered on August 19, 2010

A
J. Robertson - Thanks again for the heads up this is most helpful. And worth the wait. Appreciate the heads up.
CC answered on August 19, 2010

A
Canon s95
P. Strong answered on December 1, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product