need high quality image point and shoot camera. Can any one suggest me a point and shot camera with excellent picture quality. I am not particular about price, size, pixel count and zoom. The picutre quality in low light indoor and out door should be cristal clear, sharp and vibrant.
asked by Vinoy Kadavunkal on August 3, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
Canon S90. It has the biggest aperture (f2) of any point-and-shoot camera I have ever seen, letting more light in for clearer pictures indoors without flash. Also one of the biggest sensors (less noise) of any point-and-shoot on the market, if not the biggest.b
SharpChick answered on August 6, 2010

A
votes
Sharp Chick thanks for the good info. I will pull the trigger on an S90.

I currently have a SD3500is and thought the touch screen and high Megapixel count along with video would be perfect, but I feel less than impressed by it's grainy photos and hoping this S90 will fix the photo issues (don't need the video).
CC answered on August 19, 2010

A
votes
CC:

The newer version of the S90 is reportedly going to be announced on the 26th so you might hold off a week.
J. Robertson answered on August 19, 2010

A
votes
J. Robertson - Thanks again for the heads up this is most helpful. And worth the wait. Appreciate the heads up.
CC answered on August 19, 2010

A
votes
Canon s95
P. Strong answered on December 1, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›