Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by Epsilon Delta on January 25, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Christopher M. Seri answered on January 4, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
ED: If you, the rabbit, think the lion won't eat you then you won't be eaten unless the lion thinks enough positive thoughts about eating a rabbit in which case you are toast. But if there is a deer around not at that particular moment thinking positive enough thoughts, the lion might preferentially, based on alternative positive thoughts leading said lion to prefer deer over rabbit, choose to eat the deer, in which case you have time to abandon your positive thoughts and run like hell
David B Simonds answered on August 18, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Christopher M. Seri answered on February 12, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
this sounds like quite sarcastic remarks on positive thinking... yeah i think positive thinking works when you are energetic going for what you are after, but positive thinking won't bend the rule of the world for you.
Epsilon Delta answered on August 18, 2010

A
Bruce R. Bain answered on August 18, 2010

A
Epsilon Delta:

I replied with a comment upon your review.

Bruce R. Bain answered on January 26, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i think a lion will eat a rabbit if it cannot find a deer yet.

the question can also be modified as "if i am a deer and think positively, does that mean lions won't eat me?"

so if my belief system is that there won't be any lions that eat me, in other words, i don't need to be alert when eating grass, then I am more safe.

the deer that is alert when eating grass is more in danger.

why are deers having eyes that look to both sides rather than straight ahead then, if there is no need?
Epsilon Delta answered on February 7, 2010

A
Can you tell me why dogs are more loyal than many humans, and tigers are more brave than many humans?

On many level, I don't really see human that much different from animals. Some other things, humans can be more selfish than many other types of animals. Humans can be more deceiving than many other types of animals. Which types of animals betray their own type? Humans do.
Epsilon Delta answered on February 12, 2010

A
Bruce R. Bain answered on April 16, 2013

A
Christopher M. Seri answered on February 7, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product