Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Why is this radio so often out of stock? Like the topic title says, why is it so often out of stock?
asked by gordo on May 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
The demand exceeded our ability to produce this radio.

Sorry about that,

Ed
Ed the Weatherman answered on June 5, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ed the Weatherman answered on October 29, 2012
Comments (2) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow after an approximately 5 day wait time. Shipping was paid @ Amazon prices.
wardog answered on July 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's out of stock again. When is the next batch coming in? Have there been any updates to the design recently based on the user comments?
Z answered on October 29, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
duh.....demand exceeds supply, simple. We (Emergency Management in our Town) just bought 20 of them. I wouldn't be surprised if FEMA orders these by the pallet load. They are just the right everything, size, price and capability. The only thing I am missing is the CMAS text warning system which uses cell phones to text you warnings from the Government via the cellular net (not in this radio). But between your cell phone and this WR111 you have all up-to-date means to be alerted. It has NWS warning capability if you keep it tuned to your WB Alert function.
Wolf answered on February 20, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered three of them for christmas gifts will I have them intime?
Patricia McNamara answered on December 7, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We have lots of units now. We should not run OOS for a while.
Ed the Weatherman answered on September 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The WR-333 seems like a reasonable alternative, but for some reason it does not include free shipping, whereas the WR-111 does. Is that right? Perhaps I am not clicking on the right product.
Alfredo answered on November 1, 2012

A
Sorry, not yet. It has not been delivered to Amazon for direct fulfillment.

Regards,

Ed
Ed the Weatherman answered on November 1, 2012

A
I ordered it while it said it was out of stock, and ordered two others in the same order since I'm in NJ and Sandy was on the way. I got this one before I got the others that were in stock!
Lorraine answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product