Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 21, 2013
This was a whimsical last-minute purchase for Halloween, and like so many last-minute purchases it turned out to be a poor one.

CONS:

The wig is cheap. As soon as you receive it and see the packaging, you'll know why it should be hanging on the .99¢ pegboard at the novelty store. Not only is the WHITE wig cap clearly visible even after primping the hair, but the hair falls out in chunks! My best attempts to get this to look like an afro ended up making me look like a clown with corn rows.

The wig cap is also small. From previous experience with hat sizes, this cap has to be somewhere between a 6 and 7 in size. Probably a better fit for a child than an adult.

PROS:

it is rainbow colored.
on December 6, 2012
Good quality product, no complaints. I got this for my 64-year old husband to wear on his birthday. It was hilarious!! He loves it. NEVER ACT OLD; STAY YOUNG,ACT YOUNG, AND HAVE FUN!!
on October 15, 2014
The wig fell apart and began loosing the curls before it was even put on. At the price charged, I expect the quality to be better. I would never encourage any one to buy this. It's a total waste of money
on May 5, 2015
This product is of inferior quality. The hair is so thin that you can see the netting underneath. This is a waste of money in my opinion.