Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Can you re-use the filters? Or can you just use other paper filters?
asked by R. Lee on December 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
The filters can be reused. They rinse off really easily. IMO cutting a filter to fit out of other paper filters would be a big pain in the butt. I'll just order more when we're getting low.
Ami Boo answered on December 25, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i'm not inclined to re-use the filters. they were not very expensive. you can buy a steel mesh replacement for the paper filters and just use that over and over. i find the ability to just pop out the grounds and the filter into the compost with no muss and fuss to be a positive.
Jeffrey W. Grey answered on February 4, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can reuse filters perhaps once or twice. It is very easy to make your own filters by cutting out your own filters from a #2 size drip filter and it's relatively cheap. I can get four aero press filters out of one #2 size drip filter. Gives you lots of options to choose from as there are lots of makers of #2 size filters.
Audio Maven answered on July 24, 2015
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product