Is this game really being released on April Fool's Day?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 17, 2012 12:42:37 PM PDT
It makes me wonder if this is a real title....

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 11:55:32 AM PDT
the title is odd. As is the main character. I've played all the splinter cells and I can't understand why sam fisher is all of the sudden younger if the game follows conviction. I want to love this game but their decision to take the series in a new direction with the same 'younger' character makes no sense. Its like making Solid Snake with a less old snake.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 6:13:11 AM PDT
Marvelous says:
I don't know why people saying he looks younger. He looks pretty close to what he did in Conviction, the only thing I'm still trying to get over is the loss of Michael Ironsides voice.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:17:18 PM PST
DMC says:
He looks significantly less seasoned then in Conviction. He looks more like Kestrel or Archer from the Coop part of that game. It makes sense in this timeline that Sam move up the chain to stand up 4th Echelon, then a new group of Splinter Cells are created out of the ashes of 3rd Echelon to carry the flag, so to speak. It seems like an unnecessary stretch to try and re-imagine Sam, particularly in the manner that the gameplay teasers show him. I'm still on the fence after Dishonored and ACIII have eaten up the stealth or sneak-and-shoot market. Conviction had a lot of great concepts, including and improved ACES upgrade system and mark-and-execute, which made hand2hand kills fun. Will be waiting for the reviews and user feedback after release to decide.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2013 2:10:43 PM PDT
Robinhood says:
Sam Fisher isn't the same without the tangy zip of miracle whip...I mean, the voice of Ironside...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2012
Latest post:  May 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist by UBI Soft (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (305)