Is anyone else receiving their tablets with the security seal broken? I've received two (the second a replacement for the first) with the tape cut.
asked by S. Carey on November 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Yes... Mine was opened too. Scary!
David answered on November 30, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What did amazon say about this? I was going to purchase this b/c it's the lowest prices I've found but now I'm not so sure if they are coming with with broken seals. I was also skeptical of the low price b/c it's even lower than Walmart and everywhere else. Could it be a refurbished one even thought it does not state that?
Zoe answered on December 3, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was able to order it at the lower price but had concerns about the broken seals before I ordered. Sure enough mine came 12/8 with a broken seal on one end of the box and the other had been resealed with another sticker. After spending 20 minutes with the amazon service rep on their chat line he assured me that it was indeed in new condition and that if I had any issues with it could return it in 30 days. Amazon is aware of the broken seals on the tablets they are sending out. He offered a replacement but agreed that it too would probably have the seals broken. The tablet appeared to be new and untouched - no finger prints, protective plastic and accessories in a untouched state. Although I find the fact that the seals were broken somewhat disturbing, I'm going to keep it and if I have any issues I saved a copy of the chat session. Hope this helps someone else - if you get one with seals broken, report it and get it in writing that you can return it if you decide to keep it.
Concerned answered on December 10, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›