I have yet to recieve Grunt funeral and Master chief armor codes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2011 2:59:15 PM PST
Donna Grazes says:
Ok, so i pre-order'd the game, Recieved e-mail about 10 dollar code, But NO email about grunt funeral and Master chief armor codes

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 3:12:14 PM PST
that's' because they aren't codes they email, they are packaged within the game. it even tells you right on the box. go to any store that has it in stock, and you'll see it say it. its a cardboard sleeve over the plastic case. its not an exclusive bonus either, every site selling this game contains the same exact two bonuses. so the question i have is - was it worth pre-ordering if the bonuses are packaged within the game, or was it neccessary because its an initial run only?

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 3:15:17 PM PST
Donna Grazes says:
It was neccessary because i am a huge halo fan!
Been waiting on something like this for a while

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2011 5:30:16 PM PST
Devon Day says:
The initial release copies all have the bonuses packaged inside. But every disc put out beyond the initial few (which were mostly just to fulfill the preorders) probably won't have those bonuses.

Posted on Jan 12, 2012 11:00:53 AM PST
Cody says:
my box said so but i never received the code in the box even worse i never got the code for the map packs

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2012 2:13:23 PM PST
Devon Day says:
Did you preorder it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2012 6:52:56 PM PST
Cody says:
pre ordered it on sept 17th my box even says the codes would be included inside but no codes for anything were.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2012 11:29:51 PM PST
Devon Day says:
Probably should let Microsoft or Amazon know this.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 8:21:43 PM PST
Cody says:
i keep telling amazon but they keep giving me my 10 off code that i already used. :/

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2012 9:32:19 PM PST
Devon Day says:
Ok, then try Microsoft. Maybe they can do some sort of exchange, or provide you the codes as long as you can provide proof that you pre ordered it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 3:51:48 PM PST
Cody says:
My cousin had the codes from his edition but doesnt play live so gave them to me. I am still going to try to contact MS but anytime i deal with them it goes no where thanks for the advice though

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2012 10:16:18 PM PST
Devon Day says:
No problem Cody. Ya, it was the best thing I could come up with. I've never needed to call Microsoft for anything Xbox related. But I'm glad you got the codes from someone who didn't need them. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I did.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (659)