Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
What cover do you recomend? Do we have cover which cover both the mattress and this topper or the topper only? Thanks,
asked by P. Le on December 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
I put a waterproof mattress cover over the topper and the mattress. It protects both, and it keeps the topper from shifting. (This ones barely moves because it's quite heavy and a little tacky.)
herbie50 answered on December 26, 2012
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered this and it fit over both easily. Great quality and price.

SLEEP TITE Quilted Mattress Pad with Damask Cover and Down Alternative Fill - King
TurnoverBubble answered on December 26, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well, mine is queen size and I use a king size cover to fit over both the mattress and the topper.
Andrea Good answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have this directly on top of my matterss with a fitted mattress pad (and fitted sheet) over the top of the toppper. Works well for us.
Christine A. Bellin answered on December 26, 2012

A
I have a mattress cover my topper and works very well. I sleep like a baby now with the 4" topper.
William R. Bacon answered on December 26, 2012

A
I bought a mattress protector from IKEA for $25 which goes over the mattress and the topper. It is 80% cotton, 20% polyester with Polyurethane coating to make it waterproof. It is machine washable. Search for SKYDDA HÖGT on IKEA. The only issue I have is with the fitted sheet which goes over the protector--this keeps on coming free due to the extra thickness. I will have to look for another that is suited to thicker mattresses.
Andrew answered on December 26, 2012

A
My mattress cover was deep and it covers my topper and my mattress both. Our mattress is 3 years old and pretty thick with a pillow-top. It still fits our mattress even with the topper. The topper is 3" thick.
Christian answered on December 27, 2012

A
We just used a "DEEP POCKET" queen mattress pad that covered the mattress and topper all together. Hope this helps!
amc26 answered on December 29, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Measure the depth of your mattress and be sure to get a waterproof mattress pad that covers both the mattress and the topper, as any spills on the topper will be impossible to get out! We had to purchase new sheets and new mattress pads after buying this topper, as our mattress was now very deep. But definitely worth it!
H. S. answered on February 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product