- Save $2.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Esky® HD Waterproof License Plate Backup Camera offered by Hisgadget Inc. Enter code HJCP47I6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on iClever® IC-CH05 Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount when you purchase 1 or more iClever® Himbox HB01 Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Car Kit offered by Hisgadget Inc. Enter code TJMLZSEK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
[Forbes recommend]iClever Himbox HB01 Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Car Kit with 3.5mm Aux Jack, Multi-Point Access, Siri / Voice Activation, Dual USB Charger & Magnetic Base, Updated Aluminum Ring - Black
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Support AVRCP technology for easy-to-use music controls; Music player controls - Play, Pause, Previous song, Next song; Talking controls: Answer and reject calls, private call is available
- The latest Bluetooth 4.0 (fully backward compatible) for full-speed transmission and low power consumption
- Forbes recommend:Hands-Free Phone Calls And Crystal Clear Music At A Price That's Music To Your Ears
- Multi-Point Access; Built-in microphone and built-in high performance stereo audio codec; Echo and noise cancelling technology supply a more clear call quality
- Free Dual USB car charger included, capable of charging two devices simultaneously; Magnetic base is more easily detachable from the controller compared with sticky base
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
According to the WIRECUTTER (Jan 9, 2015), iClever Himbox HB01 kit wins the competition because of its superb audio quality (as good as, or better than, the rest of the competition) and mic performance, if your vehicle has a auxiliary input. And unlike competitors, which tend to be hardwired into their power supplies or lack auto-connect features, Himbox can be used with any USB power source.
This iClever Himbox Bluetooth car kit is developed for easy installation in motor vehicles to enable hands-free operation. With this kit, you can use the car stereo system to relish the music saved in your cellphone and answer incoming calls without having to pick up your phone. As a big bonus, this car kit is equipped with dual USB ports car charger, so while it is working you can have a digital device juiced up.
- Auto-connect with last paired device - Can also be used as a Bluetooth receiver to enable ordinary loudspeakers with Bluetooth functionality.(Powered via USB port)
- Automatically calls back the last outgoing call when control button is quickly pressed twice
- Activates Siri when control button is pressed for 1~2 seconds; Note: some times you will need to press the control button twice (short-press to wake it up and then long-press for 1~2 seconds)
- To connect this Bluetooth car kit to your car stereo system, it must be ensured that your car stereo has a 3.5mm Aux-In jack. Besides, for home entertainment, with this kit you may add Bluetooth connectivity to a loudspeaker without Bluetooth functionality.
- 1 x Bluetooth Car Kit
- 1 x Bluetooth Car Kit Base
- 1 x Car Charger(Dual USB Ports)
- 1 x User Manual
iClever Himbox HB01 Bluetooth Car Kit is backed by our 12 Month Warranty and 45 days Money Back Guarantee.(Extra 15 days over standard 30day)
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I honestly always prefer a brand I trust and know, such as Belkin. Unfortunately, Belkin's device, from what i've read from other reviews, does not auto connect to your phone when you start the car. Having to re-pair the devices every car ride is a real big inconvenience, so Belkin was out of the question.
Searching Amazon for the right device, I stumbled upon the iClever Himbox. I was skeptical at first but found myself buying it despite the gut feeling that it sounded like a cheap alternative you find in gas stations for 10 bucks. I mean come on, what kind of name is Himbox. Boy was I wrong.
The iClever Himbox is by far the best Hands-free kit because of a few features that make it so much easier to use and live with. First, the auto connect feature works flawlessly. Jump into the car, turn it on, and literally a second later you hear, "Your device is connected." Then just hit the play button and drive off. All while the phone is in your pocket. About a month has gone by, and that feature hasn't failed me once, yet. But it sure doesn't seem like it will anytime soon.
The car charger has two usb ports for powering the Himbox and most likely, your phone. The second port is a 2.1 amp charging port. Meaning it charges alot faster than normal 1 amp chargers.
The play, skip, and back buttons make changing and pausing music effortlessly. I have an iPhone 5s and haven't encountered any problems with the Himbox's control buttons.Read more ›
|Length: 10:16 Mins|
All you have to do is plug the HB01 into the car's Aux port, then the USB power, which is supplied by the included cigarette lighter adapter. Once your device syncs, BAM! You have completely hands free communication and media via Bluetooth, with sound quality that is crystal clear. Connectivity is instantaneous upon turning on the car each time, and resuming your music is as easy as pressing the center button once the HB01 tells you that your "device is connected". As a traveling consultant this was hands down the best product for making sure that every car I get into has the same seamless connectivity! I would recommend this to anyone looking to gain Bluetooth connectivity without breaking the bank!
NOTE: My review is based on the HimBox HB01being used with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Google Play Music for personal media, as well as Pandora for internet radio. Both sound great in the stock Logic 7 car audio system. As with anything else, different equipment will yield different results.
The iClever Himbox HB01 Hands-Free Car Kit came well packaged and seems very well made. It looks incredibly stylish, and really suits my cars decor. The glossy finish on this Bluetooth Car Kit does pick up fingerprints fairly easily, so I have to wipe it with a cloth every now and again. The iClever Himbox HB01 Hands-Free Car Kit is just over 1.5 inches long, so it can be attached discreetly to any of my vehicles. The iClever Himbox HB01 Hands-Free Car Kit has a blue LED light on the front, which indicates when the device is being powered or when it's in pairing mode, so I always know when this device is on. Unfortunately I did find the attached cables fairly thin, which means they could be damaged from normal wear after a couple of months. However this product does come with a 12 month warranty, so I should be able to receive a replacement if there are any issues in the near future.
The iClever Himbox HB01 Hands-Free Car Kit allows me to listen to my favourite songs from my compatible Bluetooth devices (iPhone, iPad, ect.) It also allows me to answer and make phones call, without needing to pick my phone up whilst driving, which is very handy. The iClever Himbox HB01 Car Kit comes with two attached cables including a USB cable and a 3.5mm aux-in jack. If your vehicle does not have a 3.5mm aux-in jack, you will not be able to use this Bluetooth device in your car. If your car has a 3.5mm aux-in jack, but does not have a USB port. You can still use this car kit, as this product comes with a dual USB charger, which you can plug into your cars cigarette lighter port.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Normally works surprisingly well with our iPhone 6 & 6s phones, but has a few drawbacks:
- audio quality isn't as good as I'd hoped. Bluetooth 4. Read more
Works very well. Clear sound, almost as good as a factory installed hands free unit. The only disappointment is that the phone will not automatically connect when entering the car,... Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Thomas Clark
Excellent device. Easy to setup and great sound quality for the price. No hissing or popping noises. Would definitely buy again.Published 23 hours ago by Jason Edwards
Good qualtiy and cute design...
Also faster delivery to abroad than I expect.
Works like a charm in my 2013 Honda Fit--it uses the USB port for power. It automatically connects to my phone when I turn on the car, the sound quality is excellent, and there is... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kevin