Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Can anyone recommend a printer for this computer . She s taking it to college . Do not want to spend a fortune
asked by germaine e jamison miller on May 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I haven't tried to print yet. I'll check it out this week end and let you know.
Big Diver answered on May 10, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
1 It will not print directly. You need cloudready printer and then register it with Chrome. Details are in the Chrome FAQs.
David Psolka answered on May 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Any HP e-print printer should do the job (see link below), and this is the make of printer demonstrated with Google Cloud Print in The Chrome Book (Third Edition): The Essential Guide to Cloud Computing with Google Chrome and the Chromebook

(but the printer must be connected to the internet)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dcomputers&field-keywords=hp+e-print
LOTONtech answered on May 13, 2013

A
Try HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401n. On sale now for $245. I haven't use the exact model, but it should work.
Y. Wang answered on May 14, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product