Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
I need a video camera that can record my presentation for class and then transfer to a dvd to send to professor can this one do all that. know nothing
asked by J. Davis on March 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
i dont know, it just records to an sd disk. i think you can burn it from there
jsherette answered on March 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, video saves to sd card then can be transferred your computer, then to a DVD. Just like taking a picture from a digital camera, transferring it to a computer then backing it up on a disc or flash drive.
It really is a good device. You won't be disappointed.
Hope this helps
fmartinez answered on March 3, 2013

A
They are right. Download to computer and burn disc , I 'm not real computer literate as I have a problem viewing the disc on my tv. Which I blame on not knowing how to the right software to burn a DVD. But anyway, I wanted to add that you could also email the video as an attachment to your prof,
roger answered on March 3, 2013

A
Any camera can do the recording. The DVD question is only dependent on the computer you use to transfer the video file to disc, as long as you have the software you're good to go.
Mark Showalter answered on March 3, 2013

A
This camera does not have a flash, so you will have to make sure there is plenty of light in the room. But other than that it you should have no problem recording a presentation. It will save digitally onto the SD card and then you will have to do the transfer process on your computer.
Mandi answered on March 4, 2013

A
YES
Tom answered on March 9, 2013

A
The camera has a USB connection, so as long as your computer has a DVD writer, it should work fine. When doing actual videos (photos less important) it is best to get the Class 10 SDHC memory cards for the camera.
B. Inspiring answered on March 10, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product