When I am recording a lengthy video, it breaks it up into several videos. Anyone know why. Please help? Thanks.
asked by Harry L. Wise, Jr. on June 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
The camera has computerized programming. It will divide lengthy video into 2 mg clips automatically. This particular camera is so difficult to figure out and fix as it is not an Apple@. I bought my camera for the purpose of taking lengthy video. It has stumped me and seems to have a mind of its own. Have you tried to transport video clips from the camera to your macbook? That's a nightmare!
Mette T. answered on June 17, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't say what's going on there from personal experience but I suspect you have something set to break up your videos into chapters as you record. This is not necessarily a bad thing if you transfer directly to DVD without doing any fancy effects, menus or editing. Searching DVDs with chapters is always handy. Anyway, that's my best guess.
coyote answered on June 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera has computerized programming. It will divide lengthy video into 2 mg clips automatically. This particular camera is so difficult to figure out and fix as it is not an Apple@. I bought my camera for the purpose of taking lengthy video. It has stumped me and seems to have a mind of its own. Have you tried to transport video clips from the camera to your macbook? That's a nightmare!
Mette T. answered on June 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product