Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 28, 2012
I've had this watch for over a month and I love it. I have quite a few watches and this one is one of my favorites. I get compliments all the time over it. If your not used to bigger, heavier watches then it will take some time getting use to. The only con is the smell when it comes out of the box. However, after week or so it goes away. I've worn it in the shower to help get rid of the smell. Great price and great quality. This watch doesn't look or feel cheap. I'm thinking about getting another one in a different color.
on December 12, 2012
I was reluctant to purchase the redline gray face watch thinking that it would not be easy to read. However, the hour and minute hands are white and noticeable on the watch face and the color of the watch does not detract from whatever I wear. Very stylish watch.
on October 14, 2014
Good looking rugged watch. A bit tight but, I think it will fit better as I break it in by wearing it more. Have to wach out so I don't scratch and cut things because it has somewhat sharp serrated edges around the dial.
on December 16, 2012
Big is in! I have a small collection of watches and at the price thought this a good addition and a very stylish watch as everyone is going big.
It is a heavy watch giving it a nice solid feel. I'm not fond of the silicon band but that's expected from a water proof time piece. It says it's good to 10 ATM or 330 feet. I'm not taking it diving.
But going out casual it goes well with a black polo and jeans. It gets some looks and for the price it becomes extra nice. Sorry Rolex it's back in the drawer for you
Oh the more expensive watches get the 5th coveted star.
on October 7, 2012
This is not my first purchase from Amazon.Ive always had good results from the items ive bought.This is my first Red LIne watch and im very pleased with the quality,the feel, and the look of this watch. i look forward to purchasing another in the future and for the price of the watch i can afford to do so.
on May 2, 2015
Had this watch for 2 weeks and all 3 hands fell off. This is the 2nd watch from this company that this has happened to. Very unfortunate!
on September 16, 2015
Quite the discounted watch, it's definitely worth 50, but not 400. I like it a lot and own a gray 1, 2
on December 25, 2014
I liked more when I got it on my hands, the wrist is better than I expected.
on May 17, 2015
really solidly constructed. It's basic but very clean and nice looking.
on October 17, 2014
Thanx, I love it. Just as I imagined.