5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Timepiece!!!
I picked it up from WorldOfWatches for $50 plus a $5 gift card and it is amazing! It's not overly large and is perfect for me, wrist at about 7 inches. Thick case and nicely polished black ion. The only con is that the crown is not screw down and it worries me, but since I have dunked it in water everyday and it's going awesome.
It is perfectly suited to withstand...
Published on October 18, 2012 by Samuel Lum

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Control
Overall this seems to be a nice watch. The band is decent quality, the case is nice, and the face is attractive. The problem is there appears to be some horrific quality control issues.

Published on September 16, 2012 by A. Antonio

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Control, September 16, 2012
This review is from: red line Men's 18001-01RD-BB Compressor Collection Watch (Watch)

You expect some issues with any item that is being mass produced. Some parts are going to be bad but you should be able to weed out a decent amount the issues with some QC.

I received my watch and right away noticed that the pin to set the time was broken. It was visibly warped and would not screw in. BASIC quality control should have caught an issue of that nature. That item should have never shipped. Considering they missed something that major makes me apprehensive about the brand as a whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Timepiece!!!, October 18, 2012
It is perfectly suited to withstand normal daily wear. Looks great and keeps time well. Nuff Said.

5.0 out of 5 stars and the watch was supremely comfortable. It didn't slide up and down my wrist, August 17, 2014
I wear my watch on my left wrist, and I was worried that the extended crown on this watch would irritate the back of my hand, but that has not been the case. I wore it to work, the ultimate test, with lots of lifting and moving heavy items, and the watch was supremely comfortable. It didn't slide up and down my wrist, nor did it chafe from being too tight/grippy. I am seriously considering buying this watch in other colors

4.0 out of 5 stars well Made Watch, June 22, 2014
a Little big on my small wrist but easy to read time, wish that the day of month was a little larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch at a great price!, April 10, 2013
The Doctor (Boyds, MD USA) - See all my reviews
Well made, unique style, tough and cool looking. I have received a number of compliments from friends and work colleagues !

3.0 out of 5 stars better looking than working, October 6, 2012
the watch is very nice and very big,i like that! but the date is not working properly every 24h
and thats for the normal price a big -!!!
but for the price paid,it is a nice watch so i keep it.

red line Men's 18001-01RD-BB Compressor Collection Watch