5.0 out of 5 stars my fiance loved it
I gave it to my fiance for his birthday and he loved it!!!! Is a resistant and seems durable. It looks elegant and he has received a lot of compliments for it.
Published 19 months ago by Guadalupe

3.0 out of 5 stars Red line Men's 50033-BB-01
The watch is good but the rubber strap is broke already. i used it only twice. I am so disappointed cause I took it off and the rubber strap broke. Now I have to buy a new strap for it. What a waste of time and money. I should have bought a different kind.
Published 9 months ago by Edwin Borling

5.0 out of 5 stars my fiance loved it, March 30, 2013
This review is from: red line Men's 50033-BB-01 Mission Chronograph Black Dial Black Silicone Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, June 9, 2013
This s a very handsome watch. Stylish and practical. very comfortable for its size and weight. The feel of the silicone band is really smooth. Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Red line Men's 50033-BB-01, January 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, January 25, 2013
Fightin' 34th (New Orleans, LA United States) - See all my reviews
Well made watch. Amazing that a major swiss company could produce such a good watch at such a low price. Just wish the small hands and dials were easier to read. Can really only read them well in sunlight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been much better, May 21, 2014
Strap broke after 2 days. The numbers are almost grey on grey, so it was almost impossible to read them. Watch body is sturdy but that's it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece, once issue so far., May 12, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. My husband wears it almost on a daily basis and has owned it less than 2 months. The red piece that goes around the crown between the pushers has fallen off and is missing. Not a huge deal, but a little disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and stylish, December 24, 2013
Gave this to my teenage son as a gift and he loved it. He tends to wear out/break/ruin watches within 6-12 months but htis one has lasted 10 months strong. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Looks, August 19, 2013
Great looking watch and a very soft, comfortable silicone band. Bought it at a Great price with the Lightning Deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are exactly what is described, June 7, 2013
I've read enough reviews of products I choose to buy, before I buy them, I don't typically have a lot to say. The watch is nice. It's clean and sleek. I normally buy metal bands but wanted something that could be worn with shorts and a tank top and not look out of place. I wonder if they spent less on their box if the price would go down?!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable strap, knob irritates wrist, July 17, 2014
This is the most comfortable strap on a watch I've ever owned. The knobs stick out slightly far and rub the wrist, but that's a common issue on many of the watches I own.

The red part round the middle knob has fallen off recently after a year and a half of ownership. It still looks good but slightly skinny.