|Price:||$50.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Japanese quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; polished black ion-plated stainless steel case; black silicone strap
- Date function
- Black dial with white and black hands and white hour markers; luminous; tachymeter on inner black bezel; black ion-plated stainless steel outer bezel with black ring and white arabic numerals; black ion-plated crown with red accent
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The red line Men's 50069-BB-01 Diver Black Dial Black Silicone Watch is a chunky and masculine timepiece built for a man of action. Featuring a black analog dial, black case, date display and a black silicone band, this watch is the functional and fashionable piece you have been waiting for.
Ever drive down a barren highway, wondering what it might be like to red line? To feel the danger, freedom and exhilaration that overwhelms your senses when you hit the gas?
In life, there are moments where to "red line" means deciding that reward on the horizon outweighs the risk. Where to "red line" means that we are willing to go beyond our comfort zone and strive for greatness.
The founders of red line/a_line—manufacturers of luxury timepieces for over three decades—have held true to the belief that a person's watch should symbolize something beyond just minute hands and push buttons. After all, we look at our watch more times than we look at anything else. It should symbolize more to its owner.
So while each red line/a_line timepiece is manufactured to the highest of standards, it is more than about telling time. The signature red crown on every red line watch should serve as a constant reminder that in life risks are worth taking; that it is ok to go beyond your limits and to Never Look Back.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006BESZE2
- Item model number: 50039-BB-01
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||red line|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Black Dial|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|