4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, just hard to see
I really love this watch. The rubber band is awesome and it's stylish (for casual outfits). However, the numbers are MUCH harder to see than in the picture. If I could do it again, I'd get one with white numbers. Still though, it looks nice, even if it's not functional because you can't read it when it's not in the light.
Published on October 20, 2012 by Joe R.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great if it worked!
Published 9 months ago by Stoney McGee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great if it worked!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
This watch was shipped to me in non-working order. It is paramount that a watch work if I'm going to wear it, this one does not. However, it's very comfortable and IMO stylish. I like the silicon band and the quality appearance, but I'm returning it because I don't pay for a broken watches. Probably only needs a battery replacement, but brand new out of the box... It should work.

1.0 out of 5 stars The straps Snapped off!, April 25, 2014
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
With in a week of review the straps snapped off. I did not bang or anything. i was eating lunch and i think i moved my arm in way that the watch rubbed against my legs and SNAPP. So yea its pretty poorly made. OHH and there is no way of putting the straps back on.

1.0 out of 5 stars The watch never worked., December 6, 2013
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
The watch never worked, I' ll change the battery,still not working. I have bought many watches and this brand has been the only one that came broke .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, just hard to see, October 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch me, August 16, 2012
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
Love this watch! I've had this watch for 3 months now and have not had a single problem with it. I always get compliments on it and it goes with almost everything in my closet. Also the silicone strap is very comfortable and adjust very well for a small wrist. Pretty much my go to watch on the weekends. I got this one for a great price and came back for another one but then the prices went way up! Which i don't mind since its definitely a good quality watch. I've accidentally hit it against brick and some other hard things and still not a chip or scratch. I would recommend this watch to anyone!

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not a bad watch. It's tough and looks like it's a ..., January 26, 2015
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
It's not a bad watch. It's tough and looks like it's a decent quality, but there is a huge knob on the starboard side of this sucker that leaves a significant bruise on the back of my left hand. It's a heavy watch, and that gigantic knob leaves it's mark. Not sure why they did that. Of course, I could always wear it on my right wrist, and I thought about that, but then I was all like, "No. I wear my watch on my left wrist." So back to Amazon she goes.
Seriously, look at that knob. That's in the IN position. I guess nobody at the Redline design team actually though anyone would wear this thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice solid watch, September 18, 2014
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
This watch looks cool and has a heavy, solid feel. I must note that the strap was not properly attached and fell off while removing it from the box...I was able to reattach it and now appears to be ok. Other reviewers have also mentioned strap issues...not the end of the world but an inconvenience and slightly embarrassing if you are giving as a gift

2.0 out of 5 stars Crown defect, July 2, 2014
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
I love the fit and finish of the timepiece. However the crown fell off, (the knob used to set the time). Replacement is nearly as costly as a new watch. As much as I enjoyed the watch I am afraid of the quality and am reluctant to purchase another Red Line. I am an accountant, the watch was not exposed to any extremes.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the watch!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
Only downside is that it doesn't glow in the dark even after being exposed to the sun all day. It probably lacks the fluorescent cover on the hands

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., May 1, 2014
This review is from: red line Men's RL-18101VD-01GR1-BB Watch (Watch)
It is a beautiful watch. So amazing design. I just didn't like about the size and no light inside it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›