Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2015
I really like this red watch. It has a couple of issues I don't like. First, the calendar number is VERY small and hard to read. Second, you have to screw on the setting knob after you set it, or it won't be waterproof. This is the first waterproof watch I've ever owed where you had to do that. Other than that it looks great and keeps great time and I get positive comments from people about it.
on January 16, 2014
This is a great watch. This is my second redline watch and I plan on buying at least one or two more. I got complimented on it the first day I wore it.
on March 28, 2016
The Watch arrived and wouldn't go so I took it to the local watch shop and they replaced the battery and it now goes.Apart from that I quite like it.
on July 21, 2016
The watch itself is great. To bad it was not running when it arrived. Probably the battery, I hope.
on July 11, 2015
Red is my favorite color!