Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 19, 2013
Firstly, the watch comes nicely packaged, creating a good initial impression at least.
The watch feels solidly constructed (heavy) and has a good feel on the wrist.
Time is easy to read and it looks elegant without being garish. The red adjuster makes it look a tad juvenile and could have been played down a bit but I suppose that's their signature mark, so it will just take some get used to.
The strap size comes pre-adjusted for Goliath, so prepare to make changes there.
the one negative that I will note is for the strap locking mechanism - its not particularly smooth or easily manipulated, making it a bit of an exercise to get on/off. Once on though, it looks nice and seamless and blends in to the rest of the strap. This is about the only thing that keeps it from being my daily driver.
Despite online reviews on the sub-par customer service, I would recommend this watch very much.
on March 13, 2014
This watch was given as a Christmas gift to my boyfriend. He geniunely loved, admired, appreciated the style, sophiscation, and look of the watch. He is incredibly difficult to shop for, and he was amazed at how expensive it looked.
on March 8, 2014
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my son but the sub-dial at 6 O'clock did not zero on my unit and the clasp was almost impossible to undo. So I returned it. Pity really because it is otherwise a really lovely design.
on January 12, 2014
I'm a huge watch fan but on a limited budget so while I appreciate a good Rolex or Tag Heuer, I prefer to eat every day. In the case of this Red Line I've been looking at them for while and finally used a Christmas gift card to buy it. I had to remove about four links in order to get it to fit and while I'm an experienced jeweler, it was a little tricky to do so, so keep that in mind. Overall I like the quality of the watch, the look and feel. It's larger than I thought it would be but I like it nonetheless. I bought an Invicta previous to this and was very impressed by that watch. The Invicta was a bit smaller and has a better water proof rating, but this one is more complex as it's a chrono versus a dive watch. It's quite different from my Seiko chronos but again, I like the way it works. I'll be curious to see how it holds up moving forward as I tend to beat the heck out of watches as I am pretty serious cyclist, skateboarder, kayaker, walker, motorcyclist and just pretty busy in general.
on July 20, 2014
came on time. costs 15.00 dollars to have sized to my wrist. very good looking
on July 4, 2014
A really impressive looking watch that punches well above its value.
on April 24, 2014
Overall I like the look of this watch and it's performed as advertised. My only issue is that it's bit on the large side compared to the watches I usually wear (Seiko, Invicta, Skagen).
on May 4, 2015
Good product delivered what they offered , very nice watch, hurts the presentation , as the case where the clock was coming unstuck old , was the only downside.
on January 24, 2014
It is hard to buy watched online because some of the watches are so big. This watch is not small, but it was a good size. My husband really likes it.
on August 14, 2015
Great looking watch for the price people think it's way more expensive that is actually is.